Game fair shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitchippy

Hi guys am working our stand at te CLA and one of our clients came up to me and said the clay line has a really weird scoring system. Anyone tried it??

There was summat going on last year. Points system I think which nobody had a clue what was happening. generally regarded by all as crap.

Why??

Pictures on FB look like everyone enjoyed the shooting.

I didn't shoot but enjoyed watching it.  The 'Have a Go' stands were kept busy by people of all ages giving it a try, lots of youngsters - even sub ten year-olds.  The BASC stand looked good with it's little white picket fence round tables and chairs.  It gave people a place to sit and watch.  The main clay stands didn't look quite as busy though (8 of), more of a 'steady trickle' than any big queues, at least when I was watching.  The final on Saturday was watched by quite a few people, filling the grandstand and lots more standing and sitting around.  The Starshot also kept busy.  I was there Friday and Saturday.

Didn't get down there so that's why I asked. Sounds gd tho. I don't think my source understood it .....

You looking forward to your afternoon with us on Wednesday tink? You know we r fibre only don't u?

Cheers

Chris

Certainly am..... :girlcrazy:   :girlinlove:

David may have sorted the cartridges...if not we will use yours :wink:

Back