Fibre Cartridge Recommendation

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely good but not £50 per K better.

Sorry,£70 per K !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop messing about .

Cheddites for performance , quality and price .

Express Supreme for the very finest quality fibre cartridge, when only the best will do .

I have shot them for more than thirty years (maybe 40?) I think they need rebadging Express Super, Superb , Supremes (costly but brilliant )
You've mentioned Supremes before in previous threads.  I take it you're refering to the game version when you state fibre wad?

I used Supreme game for years when they first came out in the 90's. Quality cartridge.

PM.

Cheddites = Malmo Guns + Man with a Van.

Exactly as you used to do with Clever, Will.

Is that Mr Cobb's ground ? If so, ive never used fibre there .

Fiocchi F Black Sporting . by far the best ive used and the most consistent patterns ive seen through my gun

01_IMG_8975 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only shoot plastic wads so when I was shooting in a league a couple of years ago with fibre wads only, it really made me think what to use but settled on Hull Pro Fibre and they worked a treat. The 9 shot was nothing short of superb and in fact became the cartridge that I used most of the time as there were not so many long birds.

Phil

I only shoot fibre, there is enough sh*t in the countryside as it is, white golds seem good to me, I liked pro one but thumpy in 28, will try 24 though 

Latest posts

Back