Favourite Sporting Grounds?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grimsthorpe

hodnet

grimsthorpe

so I like grimsthorpe just a shame they don't do much these days

Emma nelson are you old enough to be on here , well if you are just be open minded as we don't want any opinionated women giving their views , at least not before cooking dinner and washing up !!!!!
Steve, nowhere near as old as you, and you know me, not one to have an opinion!   

I see Westfield keeps being mentioned, it's certainly not the ground owner that's pleasing everyone - you must just get lucky with the targets you set :haha:

My favourite sporting ground to shoot was and always will be NEWNHAM PARK nr Plymouth best topography of any ground that I have been anywhere in the world!

My favourite sporting ground to shoot was and always will be NEWNHAM PARK nr Plymouth best topography of any ground that I have been anywhere in the world!
Oh yes.

How could I have forgotten the best Fitasc Sporting ground in the country.

And the fantastic trap layouts.

A very sad loss .

Now come on be sensible. How can Garlands be a favourite shooting ground?

The sporting targets once a month put on by the Pikey from Gloucester,  may be very good, but the ground???  A flat mud plain owned by a miserable bugger! ! !

Westfield is okay, it will be brilliant once the chap runs a Sporting shoot, the targets are certainly entertaining. (private joke between me & Steve)

But  Newnham Park, Grimsthorpe, Hodnet, Roundwood, Owls Lodge, Oakedge ,Weston Wood, Crazy Bear, Catton Hall, Griffin Lloyd have all got something special to offer.

Now come on be sensible. How can Garlands be a favourite shooting ground?

The sporting targets once a month put on by the Pikey from Gloucester,  may be very good, but the ground???  A flat mud plain owned by a miserable bugger! ! !

Westfield is okay, it will be brilliant once the chap runs a Sporting shoot, the targets are certainly entertaining. (private joke between me & Steve)

But  Newnham Park, Grimsthorpe, Hodnet, Roundwood, Owls Lodge, Oakedge ,Weston Wood, Crazy Bear, Catton Hall, Griffin Lloyd have all got something special to offer.
Take the Pikey from Gloucester out of the equation, its hard I know - he gets everywhere, but   - if you had to name your top 3 for registered sporting? 

Emma tor view was one of mine down in Somerset on a farm I used to work at the terrain had everything from ponds , severe steep hills and cuttings below your feet , trouble was the targets were too good for the averages and the neighbours didn't like us much , something about church on Sunday mornings , which you would know about more than most ???!!!!!!!

Don't listen to the old wino from Shropshire it all gets a bit much for him later in the week ( Pete how many times , Monday , Tuesday fine any other day sit in your chair , rock slowly and hum loudly )

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma nelson are you old enough to be on here , well if you are just be open minded as we don't want any opinionated women giving their views , at least not before cooking dinner and washing up !!!!!
. Steve that's sexist!! Your in trouble with the girls now!!!

Back