Face Saving Decisions ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is this is far from over.

The decision was not taken by the SER Committee and clarification is being sought on the matter.

The SER AGM is at Canada House, Bisley Camp on the 7th March and that is the place to put your point of view over to try and make a change.

Jon.

I know it's the right thing to do, however I'm just not prepared to waste my petrol. I'm going to vote with my feet - don't support any Skeet shoot that has anything to do SER. Sadly it's clearly not the committee, just a few - ****** & ******* (corrupt??) & ******* (inept??)

That the CPSA is standing off & doing nothing, claiming it's not their remit is madness - fiddling whilst Rome burns springs to mind!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys - at the risk of boring everybody, please find below the text of an email I sent just recently to Nick Fellows at CPSA HQ. It may put a few things into a clearer perspective ?

Edit - I'm removing this email and locking the thread as there are allegations and opinions in there that ShootClay cannot verify, and possibly shouldn't be involved in. In no way do I doubt the honesty or voracity of the mail, but not knowing any of the players in the situation it is impossible for me to carry the mail on the forum

Absolutely the best way to voice opinions on this is through your county committees and the SER committee and AGM.

I don't want to stifle conversation about this issue - but I cannot risk ShootClay getting caught up in allegations counter-allegations and potential legal issues. The donate button hasn't been clicked enough to have a legal fund yet.

If anyone disagrees, please let me know directly by mail [email protected]

I can now even inform you that this matter is even being discussed on global forums with comments from as diverse as USA and Australia !!!

Hope that all helps ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back