Public apology

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb102

In the recently deleted "Anybody know how Tinker bell is doing?" thread I posted that if Tinkerbell had wanted to be effective in making changes at the CPSA she would not have stood against Michele Conway as a National Director but would have instead opposed a yes-man regional director last year. I must apologise unreservedly to John Offord who feels this statement impacted adversely on his character and integrity. Of course I had no idea where Tinkerbell lives or who her Regional Director was or who was up for election last year, and so did not mean any inference to him personally. In addition I do not know how John votes as this information is not available to CPSA members. My sincerest apologies to John who is a board member of many years service and who does great work with young people in shooting. I wrote without considering the full implications of my words.

In the recently deleted "Anybody know how Tinker bell is doing?" thread I posted that if Tinkerbell had wanted to be effective in making changes at the CPSA she would not have stood against Michele Conway as a National Director but would have instead opposed a yes-man regional director last year. I must apologise unreservedly to John Offord who feels this statement impacted adversely on his character and integrity. Of course I had no idea where Tinkerbell lives or who her Regional Director was or who was up for election last year, and so did not mean any inference to him personally. In addition I do not know how John votes as this information is not available to CPSA members. My sincerest apologies to John who is a board member of many years service and who does great work with young people in shooting. I wrote without considering the full implications of my words.
More threats of legal action?

I didn't even realise it had been deleted but then I have been told I was never on the same wavelength.  Cull me, cull me now, dramatic exit stage left.  Apologies I just ..............

Did not know that thread had been deleted.. I started that just asking a question.. I thought Tinker added a lot to the forum to be fair and it is only after someone has departed that you actually notice what they contributed.

It seems that any thread in ref to that particular topic gets chopped.  In as much as there were some rather acrimonious  discussions prior to the departure there may be a standing order to not go there.  Like I mentioned in the deleted post there is a place where she is quite easily found.

I'm guessing this one is up for the chop soon too    :judge:

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players;  who would like to play the part of the snitch?  Anyone?  William Shakespeare wrote the first part, I'm posing the question.

moderator on duty, close this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back