"Fabulous" quotes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't flatter yourself...
Stalker......back again.....Flattery does not come into it....you mean nothing to me.

Thought you had me on ignore anyway.

Please ....please....please....put me back on ignore.

(Still laughing at the comments from the Home International.......that I was told last week..... hahahahahahahahahahahaha )

Guy walking off a line of DTL with another persons brand new Kemen gives his thoughts.

Yea it's alright, I can tell it's 3/4 & Full though, I was breaking them with steel!!

Took you off ignore, you post so much crap that gets quoted anyway with your constant bickering, I'd be as well reading it!?!? There are times when your behaviour is so vile I'm glad "I mean nothing to you"!!!

Stop being an arse on every thread, I'll ignore you...simples!!!

Come on then, let's hear your wonderful comments from the Home Inter, must be true, my wife and two boys were there with me, so they can vouch for the accuracy of your 'comments'...

Took you off ignore, you post so much crap that gets quoted anyway with your constant bickering, I'd be as well reading it!?!? There are times when your behaviour is so vile I'm glad "I mean nothing to you"!!!

Stop being an arse on every thread, I'll ignore you...simples!!!

Come on then, let's hear your wonderful comments from the Home Inter, must be true, my wife and two boys were there with me, so they can vouch for the accuracy of your 'comments'...
ZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Oh......p.s....stop being sooooooo paranoid ah hahahahahahahahahahahaha .......it was funny though :wink:

As opposed to sane like you......ah hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are soooooo funny in a Scotty sort of way......

Now please excuse me....I am watching a rather good film about an assassin ....who actually looks like he knows about guns and shooting . :laugh:

To a game shooting chum who had missed all six rabbit clays.

"I thought it was a political protest because rabbits are for the gamekeeper, you only shoot things that fly."

Back