"Fabulous" quotes

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overheard whilst waiting to shoot at E J Churchills  the squad in front were discussing the shooter in the stand

"He's struggling a bit !"

"A bit?!! ", if he had his cock down the end of the barrel he would still miss his bollocks!!"

"Stop f***ing around with other disciplines. Stop f***ing around with other guns. Learn to shoot this with that gun. Unless you want to be sh*t at all of them." 

I'm paraphrasing a little but I am following the advice.

"Stop f***ing around with other disciplines. Stop f***ing around with other guns. Learn to shoot this with that gun. Unless you want to be sh*t at all of them." 

I'm paraphrasing a little but I am following the advice.
I was told something similar several decades ago!  Pretty good advice too!

" There are two types of clay shooter ! Those that have a Perazzi and those who wished they had a Perazzi."

" There are two types of clay shooter ! Those that have a Perazzi and those who wished they had a Perazzi."
No I think there are three types those that have a perazzi

Those who's perazzi is being repaired

Those who are glad they did'nt buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said "What a lovely 692 trap gun."

He said "Yep. First thing Im doing Monday is having it Teagued!"

No I think there are three types

those that have a perazzi

Those who's perazzi is being repaired

Those who are glad they did'nt buy one.
What a load of cock...!
London 2012.........12 out of 15 medal winners used Perazzi.

Last edited:
I take it that you are in the first category.but I bet you've been in the second.and probably wished you were in the third
How does it feel to be wrong again....but feel free to carry on with your Tom Hank if you are enjoying it.The bar is open and I am orf for a stiffener ......pip pip

:laugh:

Overheard whilst waiting to shoot at E J Churchills  the squad in front were discussing the shooter in the stand "He's struggling a bit !" "A bit?!! ", if he had his cock down the end of the barrel he would still miss his bollocks!!"
That's nearly very funny. But actually.. You would miss them. A big hole where the base of your spine used to be.. But cobblers intact I suggest.

As usual its down to how excited you are, barrel selection and angles.  Get it right and the crown jewels are going to be splashed as jam everywhere!  :fie:

As usual its down to how excited you are, barrel selection and angles.  Get it right and the crown jewels are going to be splashed as jam everywhere!  :fie:
I'm not boasting Robert, but if 'excited' I like to think that this would not be a possible fit. Even with cylinder choke!

No one has rattled my cage tonight.

I am in perfect health.

I notice Darkside has started again with his insults.

I could not reply to a rude thread by him....typical

That's nearly very funny. But actually.. You would miss them. A big hole where the base of your spine used to be.. But cobblers intact I suggest.
WILL you sad sorry twot!!!  for once get your brain out of analytical (anal) mode and go with the flow !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back