Extended chokes for game

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony has been invited for a day's game shooting in Wales in December and the invitation was extended to his "peg fluff" to accompany him for the weekend's frivolities.  I actually don't mind dressing the part in the field - I find the clothes comfortable but they can go do one if they think I am dressing up for dinner.  I'll have mine on a tray in bed. :D

Our shoot doesn't allow clay guns at all, quite rightly in my opinion, there are no stupidly high birds hence no need for heavy artillery clay guns.  Equally anyone hoping to shoot had better be wearing a shirt and tie otherwise they will be disappointed whether driven or walked up days.  We have sold all syndicate places and 4 let days for 2018/19 on this basis already.

If birds are so high that you need to use the right tool for the job (clay gun) then chokes shouldn't matter surely?
So the person with one gun wouldn't be welcome on your shoot. Is it SxS only? I really can't see the problem.

Shoot one gun and shoot it well.

Latest posts

Back