Euro Compak near Budapest

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

I have already booked my flights via Air France and the A3880 to Paris and then on to Budapest for the Euro Compak. The event hotel is already FULLY booked! We will be staying in Budapest. Who else is going?Regards,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

I have already booked my flights via Air France and the A3880 to Paris and then on to Budapest for the Euro Compak. The event hotel is already FULLY booked! We will be staying in Budapest. Who else is going?Regards,Henry/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif
Hi Henry, will be in Hungary approx. 70miles from Sarlospuszta. no gun and dont shoot compak but hope to find time to check out the place for future reference!. Might see you there, best of luck with your shooting. Allen.

Taking the A380 tonight. I will be in Budapest tomorrow late afternoon. I will spend the day at Sarlopuszta Wednesday. So look for the long greyish haired guy with a moustache.

Regards,

Henry

I had a dismall first field with nearly a two hour wait to start. Then the numbnut does not clean his glasses! B high teal an orange target on white and very windy skies, became invisible thus missing 5 or 6. I don't want to know! On one peg I got lucky as they had the B target and the C sometimes as a simo. If you shot at the peak, one had a chance to see the C, if you shot on the way down, you never saw the C as it was on the groung. I missed up and at the last instance hit it a foot of the ground.

Cleanned the glasse and proceeded to smoke nearly all target on the next field. A miss mount cost me a single. A brainphart on the double by riding the bird, cost one more. The last pair with the looper going away cost one more when I did not lower the barrels sufficiently after the high crosser.

The DT11 with 1/4 and 1/2 with RC 4 Excellence and RC Red Supernik, does amazing smoke at distance! Food and booze is cheap but I did not stay for supper. Found a great rsto Rusztic a few blocks from the hotel in Budapest. Excellent local cuisine with a bit more respect for the ingredients. www.rusztiketterem.hu

Have agreat evening,

Henry

How do you mean.

Compak/Sportrap is shot 25 targets per round.

So 25+25+25+25+25+25=150 straight no targets missed

Last edited by a moderator:
The big man finished 198 dropped a pair on one layout. Had a sudden death shoot off on 198 and won it.

Well done GD.

i wasn't talking about the top shooters (like george) i was looking at the lower tables

well done george (again)

He dropped a pair on Field 8, a going away looper from your left elbow and a rising teal. With my bad luck, I did hit them both! Mid you the meds screwed things up for the whole shoot for me. With the delayed luggage and no meds in practie, I managed 23-22-22-23-22! Took the meds and went downhill...............

Andras and george shot a full 25 targets and smoked them all. Then they had a first loss and out. Andras missed the dropping teal of a true pair which George smoked. I will have pictures up later this week as it is 3 am for mybody right now!

Henry

George was asked to sign a shooting vest of a little Russian child.....instead he gave him one of the cups he had just won.

Big George.................you are a hero!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

The the picture on Facebook of the wee Russian boys face is priceless........

I took the picture. There is no winning cup given. I don't know where the rumors started! The father wanted a picture with george to be taken by his wife. I took the pic at the same time. The kids face was of course , priceless! Al the other pictures, are also mine. I will have many more pictures of the event in the next few days in my website: www.sportingphotosshop.com Give me a few days to recoup and get the real moneymaker working.

Regards,

Henry

Well Henry I am sorry to differ but...........George himself put it on his own Facebook page yesterday with the story, so I guess there was a cup of some sort to give to the little chap. Maybe it was done when you were not present. No rumour.........read it for yourself (wink).......as if you would think that I would post something that is inaccurate (raises eyes) (smile).

Nice picture though.

Last edited:
Back