Essex Masters 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edit, tried to copy and paste but it screwed up, I'll put it in a word doc

essex scores.docx

Attachments

• essex scores.docx
    22.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:
You must have left earlier than me Steve as the M25 was far from fine. Four hours back to Royal Berkshire was a killer!

Anyway good shoot I thought. Finished on 92 Red and 91 Black which I was happy with. Steady targets that are all there to hit but switch off for a second and you'll soon leak a few here and there.

This was my first trip to the masters and I'll be back next year for sure.

Good luck everyone!

edit, tried to copy and paste but it screwed up, I'll put it in a word doc

attachicon.gif
essex scores.docx
Thanks Fuz but it won't open on my computer for some reason!! :spiteful: :spiteful:

For some reason I'm finding the link only works via FB as well as previously mentioned. Click on the "FB" link on the Essex Gun website front page and it'll open up their Essex Gun FB page where you'll see a link to the scores that works. You don't need an FB account to do this.

For some reason I'm finding the link only works via FB as well as previously mentioned. Click on the "FB" link on the Essex Gun website front page and it'll open up their Essex Gun FB page where you'll see a link to the scores that works. You don't need an FB account to do this.
Thanks found it alright by doing that. Wish they showed all of the results, I know that I didn't shoot brilliantly but would like to know where I came in my class and overall.

It was a great shoot with very varying targets. Nothing silly or out of range but some very clever presentations which caught a lot of people out.

Pity about the rain but it didn't spoil what was a very enjoyable shoot.

Nicola said:
Shaun, how did you get on today. On iPhone and cannot find your previous post. Hope you did not get as wet as we did...!!
Shaun's post has disappeared ,so has everything relating to it ??? Wonder why.

am I missing something with this running results page ?? I can get on it but it's only top 10 in class and nothing on there for Friday ???

I don't think they're on fire in terms of updates.

Hey at least I'm still in the leader board in class.

Well shot Radrac see you sneaked in front there.

am I missing something with this running results page ?? I can get on it but it's only top 10 in class and nothing on there for Friday ???
I don't think they publish full results only winners. Very slow at updating too. Not even got Fridays up yet...

I don't think they're on fire in terms of updates.

Hey at least I'm still in the leader board in class.

Well shot Radrac see you sneaked in front there.
Thanks Jem. Nothing spectacular, just kept plodding along...nowhere near the roller coaster of your black course card. Enjoyed it and thought we were very lucky with the weather Wednesday, particularly the wind. Will be interesting to see the weekend scores!

Nicola said:
Shaun, how did you get on today. On iPhone and cannot find your previous post. Hope you did not get as wet as we did...!!
Hi Nicola had a real stinker today have only shot twice in six weeks and my gooness did it show shot the red course first just broke 70 had something to eat during the break and large amounts of caffine and shot 81 on the black course never mind weather was great and we shot around with a great bunch of guys so the company made up for the poor show sorry you got wet and a shame we never shot the same day will catch up sometime no doubt. p.s how did you get on?

Thoroughly enjoyable weekends shooting, good company , no hold ups hardly any no birds, friendly refs. Good weather.

Jem I took the rabbit first on the black course, which way round did you shoot it?

finished on 73 red and 78 black

Digweed with 194. Tim Webster runner up with 192. Some boy!

Thoroughly enjoyable weekends shooting, good company , no hold ups hardly any no birds, friendly refs. Good weather.

Jem I took the rabbit first on the black course, which way round did you shoot it?

finished on 73 red and 78 black
Hey Gav

Yes Wabbit then Crosser, one of the squad shot it crosser wabbit. Impressive to watch.

Well shot was a great event.

Really good event and exceptionally well run this year. No hold ups, and "no birds" were almost non-existent. These old bones are suffering a bit today though, and I think in future we will split it over two days.

Mind you having started on Red, we finished the Black as you will know, a loooooooong way from home, so my highlight of the day was giving my perfected "I just can't walk another step" look to one of the guys with a quad bike, who ended up giving me a lift from the bottom of the steps right up to the scorer's tent. My god I could have kissed him at that point !!!!

I was reasonably pleased with my day, although I really did lose concentration in the morning. I thought the Red Course was actually a bit more tricky anyway but ended on a 62, but I think there was a 70 for me there if I had concentrated.

Did seem to get it together more in the afternoon (possibly something to do with the Sausage & Onion rolls lunch time) and ended up with a 75, which I was pretty chuffed with. I am starting to find a few more things falling into place now, and felt I learned a lot this weekend. Just need the body to keep pace with what the brain is telling it to do !!!

I've just e mailed Neville Jay to see if a full list of scores is available. Don't know about any one else but I always like to see where my paltry score placed me.

I'll post a link on here if I get a reply.

Back