Essex Masters 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shooting steve.... any other big scores in today?

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

I put a link above... about three posts up.

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Help???

EFA4519C-755D-41D8-963D-3966253D20EE-24544-00000AFA33478EEE.jpg

BIG letters right across the web front page ESSEX GUN MASTERS 2013 SCORES.

Just above book now on my screen.

Good to see some of the members from here shooting well.

Just bingle essex gun there it is right in front of you......simples :bb:

Might need a refresh on the phone JB, could well be taking it out the cache ;)

Rudling had banged in a 97 on Black when I left. Don't know what he did on the Red as I was keen to take my position on the M25.....

Had a great day out at The Essex Masters today. A long day but one of the best value, well run (for 200 targets)shoots I have been too. Targets are about right across the board always easy to drop a couple on most stands if your not concentrating.
Best part was the company though, thanks to everyone in our squad for a great day.
Well shot mark nice too see ya sat on top end of score board......good shooting.

Nice steady shoot, well ran once again. Managed to fluff up the end of the first layout and let way too many slip past me in the afternoon. Finished with a 90 and a 86 for 176 a good handful light from top of class. Good to see mr lovatt shooting well again!

Nice steady shoot, well ran once again. Managed to fluff up the end of the first layout and let way too many slip past me in the afternoon. Finished with a 90 and a 86 for 176 a good handful light from top of class. Good to see mr lovatt shooting well again!
Good shooting there  :thumbsup:  .

Nicola said:
They have omitted Nathan Hales (161) from the juniors list. Hope some one there is awake as Nathan is now in Italy at the World ZZ Championships.
He's in joint 3rd in B class, not sure on the rules as this is an "open" shoot but perhaps he had to nominate to enter class or category? 

Michelle had that at southdown once, was asked ladies or class? Booking on lady whispered "go class, Cheryls here in ladies" :lol:

It is class or category. I still can't find the scores on their website or by following the link.

Back