Essex Masters 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks chaps

chipper how many times have i told you a target is a target you have to be able to hit em all :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

talking to a few local shooters tonight it is catching a lot of people out

nick are you and clinto going down ????

no-no-no the only reason we have to shoot at poor targets is...............course setters put them on !!!!  :fie:

Had a great day out at The Essex Masters today. A long day but one of the best value, well run (for 200 targets)shoots I have been too. Targets are about right across the board always easy to drop a couple on most stands if your not concentrating.
Best part was the company though, thanks to everyone in our squad for a great day.

Had a great day out at The Essex Masters today. A long day but one of the best value, well run (for 200 targets)shoots I have been too. Targets are about right across the board always easy to drop a couple on most stands if your not concentrating.
Best part was the company though, thanks to everyone in our squad for a great day.
How did you do? I found the black only slightly harder than the red, what did you think?

I found both courses the same. Easy to miss the steady stuff, but dug in well on the tougher. A record for me as I didn't drop more than 2 on any one stand.
Fletch shot like a demon as did Chris bubb ,great day lots of laughs , even phils singing

Back