Essex Masters 2013 - Open Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this one! Will only be my second major comp. Travelling up Saturday,meeting up with a few friends,we're all staying in a local pub/B&B and shooting 9:30 Sunday morning.

Thanks, here this is a good shoot so should be well worth the drive
Yes, it is a great shoot, probably my favourite of the year, probably helped by the weather which has been good for the last few years at least.

I drive down from Manchester early in the morning and back the same evening, which is a bit of a ballache, and I tend to start fading away in the second half of the afternoon session. Bit of a long day really, but when I have stayed the night before, I've had a sh*te nights sleep in cheap hotel beds, so I've felt worse than I do when I drive down same morning :wacko:

Thanks, here this is a good shoot so should be well worth the drive

Yes, it is a great shoot, probably my favourite of the year, probably helped by the weather which has been good for the last few years at least.

I drive down from Manchester early in the morning and back the same evening, which is a bit of a ballache, and I tend to start fading away in the second half of the afternoon session. Bit of a long day really, but when I have stayed the night before, I've had a sh*te nights sleep in cheap hotel beds, so I've felt worse than I do when I drive down same morning :wacko:
And when someone books the hotel in a different county you have sh*te nights sleep and a long drive combined... ;-p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I totally agree. I never stay the night before a shoot as I don't sleep well anyway. Even for the British at Fauxdegla last year we drove up on the day from swindon

Out of interest how many stands do they have on each layout, also how many in a squad

Back