Essex Masters 2013 - Open Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked in for saturday to do the full 200.

If last year is anything to go by it will be 2 excellent layouts which are shot at a nice pace, seperated by a mad dash for the loo and a sandwich in record time.

Pete and I are doing it on Wed 10th at 11.00am. First time at Essex so fingers crossed. :nyam:

3hrs 43 followed by 200 clays and 3hrs 43 back hmmm might have to think about a stop over! But then there is the bar to worry about!

Got a local(ish) Travelodge booked already, will email you the details tomorrow if you want?

Quite fancy a go at this, despite the trek. May see if there is late availability for wed, thu, fri once I can see that the weather is playing ball.

Quite fancy a go at this, despite the trek. May see if there is late availability for wed, thu, fri once I can see that the weather is playing ball.
Do it will, be good for you to shoot a less familiar ground and you get to do 200! Shouldn't be too bad a trip for you?

Yes, ESP is about variety, hence the appeal. Under 2 hours drive I guess. It's in the diary to call up nearer the time.

Anybody on here got a squad number for me to try and squeeze on to?

Im shooting on sat and sunday will, but havent been given squad number or time yet

Yes, ESP is about variety, hence the appeal. Under 2 hours drive I guess. It's in the diary to call up nearer the time.
Anybody on here got a squad number for me to try and squeeze on to?
We are Wednesday 9.15
Nicky Matt Me etc.
So want to go........... But I can't ......big sigh!

I'm booked on for Sunday at 9:00 am, going down Saturday night and stopping at Great Dunmow. Have shot this for last 3 years and it's my favourite shoot of the year.

Back