Essevierre stock

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of trap shooters who've had stocks made on the hoof, so to speak, and have regretted not spending enough time on getting it right, first time. My old mate Malcolm Jenkins has many of these unhappy shooters beat a path to his door for remedial work to be undertaken.
Don't suppose you Malcolm's phone number and address handy do you Phil  :oops:

DT

I know a lot of trap shooters who've had stocks made on the hoof, so to speak, and have regretted not spending enough time on getting it right, first time. My old mate Malcolm Jenkins has many of these unhappy shooters beat a path to his door for remedial work to be undertaken.

Don't suppose you Malcolm's phone number and address handy do you Phil  :oops:

DT
I can't get hold of Malcolm. I have left messages but to no avail. That was my first port of call for a stock.

His work on my CG was exceptional.

But Lainy wanted to try the Italian thing based on others experiences.

I can't get hold of Malcolm. I have left messages but to no avail.

That was my first port of call for a stock.

His work on my CG was exceptional.

But Lainy wanted to try the Italian thing based on others experiences.
I think Malcolm has been in and out of hospital in the last few months and probably isn't undertaking any work. However, I stand to be corrected.

This thread is amazingly interesting.

Shaun , have you had a gunfitting session? What is your particular problem or problems?

Perhaps you would be best to identify the issue before dashing off to spend a fortune on what may be nothing better.

Remember spend in haste, repent at leisure!

Malcolm Jenkins, Dennis Stepney, Simon at Doveridge, John Wiseman , Tim Greenwood can all do wonders with wood.

Ben Wells is the man to talk to for spare Miroku stocks, very reasonably priced and very helpful.
I've just collected two new CG's from Dennis today and I saw an MK38 in his gun rack with a nice new stock fitted (still white). He'll be able to measure you up and probably make one for you as well - at least if you need it tweaked after shooting a few hundred he would be able to help you out.

Shame you cant get an evo comp for an MK (yet) 

My 3800 may have an essevierre stock (short tang) according to "the man" the chequering looks like theirs,  shame it doesn't fit me well enough... torn between trying to get it adjusted and buying a different gun...

There is a big long thread about the essevierre process on here or PW IIRC 

This thread is amazingly interesting.

Shaun , have you had a gunfitting session? What is your particular problem or problems?

Perhaps you would be best to identify the issue before dashing off to spend a fortune on what may be nothing better.

Remember spend in haste, repent at leisure!

Malcolm Jenkins, Dennis Stepney, Simon at Doveridge, John Wiseman , Tim Greenwood can all do wonders with wood.

Ben Wells is the man to talk to for spare Miroku stocks, very reasonably priced and very helpful.
Never had a fitting session with the mirook but i know it shoots pretty much bang on! Reason behind a new stock is because it has a temporary packer taped onto the comb and whilst an adjustable comb fitted would solve this the stock grip is ill fitting so would like to kill two birds with one stone and have one made which would enable a more consistant hand position. will give Dennis Stepney a call and see what he thinks the best options would be 

Thanks for the input Peter.

No one reads what I write ...I have said before that Ryan Air don't fly guns. Best to Val Trompia is Easy Jet to Verona....or Linate.

My wife flew Ryan air to Spain. Got stranded out there because of the Icelandic dust cloud.

Ryan air instead of rebooking her on another flight they pulled flanker and refunded her.

When she tried to rebook it was twice the price.

Had she been allowed to rebook it would have been the same price.

Ryan air are flyway robbers.

If anyone uses them they should beware.

No one reads what I write ...I have said before that Ryan Air don't fly guns. Best to Val Trompia is Easy Jet to Verona....or Linate.
Never mind sweetie. Don't take it to heart. Never mind. There there. Most of what you post is very good and interesting.

Just some on here cannot remember.

Anyway they know now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhhhhh quickest reply ever whilst I was editing and adding some compliments.

Which I might withdraw.

Sweetie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back