eley superb felt what else compares

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried the Gamebore/Kent 28g Velocity+.

Dunno if it's my inexperience, as I know they're rated by quite a few as a workhouse cartridge on here, but I simply couldn't tell any difference between those, the Hull Superfast, and Fiocchi's TT1 (on the basis I couldn't tell any difference between those and the Superfast when I swapped over).

All the same price, all the same, all capable of missing. :meeting:

I am still using the ex golds I had as not many opportunities to use them , must admit at the moment they are my go to choice , after that power reds due not only to their great performance but even better bang per buck ,recently tried the fiochi light speed fibres , and whats not to like at that price !

a friend has started using the gamebore evo,s due to changing to a lighter gun , using 7.5 fibres and is absolutely loving them, he reckons less recoil than anything else and by using 7.5 getting great breaks at distance , he s loving them .

sorry no updates..lets hope 2021 brings better things for everyone  (world wide)

the same as everybody not been out ,but did go to a little friendly the other day , took the ex power reds fibres, using 1/4 and half, they just dont dissapoint ,I even tried the full chokes..wow that was an eye opener, puffs of smoke at 40/50 yds edge on but missed one with a fraction too much lead which would have been clipped with the normal chokes in.

well hopefully your all staying safe, as I write this pre xmas 2020 may I take the opportunity to wish you all a safe and happy time and all the best in everything for the new year , lets hope things improve world wide .

Finally managed to try a slab of the fiochi 26g hypers through the miroku, at the price whats not to like , resounding breaks at edge on stuff, little bumpy maybe, but no hang fires or anything like that. very impressed especialy at the price.

a footnote to using the fiochi hyperfast , the one thing is they really leaded up the bores after about 75 , obviously cleaner and bronze brush sorted it ,but more noticable than anything else I have used .

Back