Eley price rise

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had this discussion before in F-Blu threads. Fiocchi.it claim 3% shot except for 28gm F-Black @ 5% :huh:

That said I'm a fan of F-Blu 24gm £40/slab

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamster let me know how you get on with the fblu's please
No problemo :) , I'm one of those whacko's who thinks he can tell the difference between breaks/speed and their subsequent effect on performance/scores. It'll take a slab but I sure hope they're good.

It seems a lot of people like them and even the review in clay shooting mag the testers like them

shame the days of the Winchestre sporting 8's 32g have long gone, they seemd like a clay seeking missile in the day, remington green were good too, ah those halcion days, probably slower than a snail compared to todays shells, maybe that's the answer - I'm missing them coz my super modern shells are just toooooo fast.

Sorry Mr Potter, having spent 14 years in the Army, a clean gun is quite important to me. The reality is it doesn't make any difference to how we shoot, so each to their own.

I'm not a fan of how the Eleys (first) perform and the dirty barrels just make it worse!

I Shot Eley First for years and i didnt notice any dirty barrels and they didnt let me down when i used them to win outright the Home International ABT with 196ex200 or when i managed to Win AA class at the English Open Sporting 2010 .

Put the shot in the rite place u will hit the clay :)

Firsts definatley not last :)

Recently moved from eley blues to fiocchi fblu and have been enjoying shooting them. Having some superb kills at range with them too, will probably stick with them for a while unless they get a price hike like the eleys. Not too dirty either

Recently moved from eley blues to fiocchi fblu and have been enjoying shooting them. Having some superb kills at range with them too, will probably stick with them for a while unless they get a price hike like the eleys. Not too dirty either
What discipline you shooting 28 or 24g ?

Latest posts

Back