EJ Churchill ESP reg 3rd April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

Due to the clocks changing, this shoot will move to 12pm - 4pm entry times. No booking just turn up. (The 4pm will become later from the May 8th shoot, when light permits).

Cheers W

Last edited by a moderator:
 as I am in Daventry this week, I can go to EJC on Thursday,,i have a query ,I haven't been there before,(or a good many places,) I assume they take card payments,,, how much walking is involved? been getting a bit arduous lately to wander too far!

as I am in Daventry this week, I can go to EJC on Thursday,,i have a query ,I haven't been there before,(or a good many places,) I assume they take card payments,,, how much walking is involved? been getting a bit arduous lately to wander too far!
Hi Jim,

Yes card payments fine.

It's not a gruelling walk and all on decent pathways, so no mud or muck. There is a short slope or some steps depending which way you go around, as the ground is situated a bit lower than the clubhouse. If you tell me where you have shot a round before, I can offer direct comparisons hopefully.

thanks for the info. I haven't shot many here(uk),,a few straw baler's ,hickstead,they are ALL muddy! but sounds good at churchills,,I find if  I take it easy at my pace,,i'm ok,,but not in a race anymore,,,,,,

I will be there, always like this one as a half day treat from work once a month. always a relaxed steady shoot with something to catch you out. Hope its a twelve stands this month, and good weather again  

The weather did hold. Perfect really.

It looked like the new CPSA HQ there today. All the staff there getting comfy before the world champs. I shot around with Richard Worthington, who did pretty well.

A good mix of targets over 12 stands. The rabbits knobbled me. Apart from being sim, 40 yards out and disappearing behind a bank they were easy. :)

Anybody know final scores?

Winners report attached.

Full scores http://www.ejchurchill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Report-2014-Apr-03-175229-inc-TO.pdf

post-76-0-33505400-1396601694.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
must say I was impressed with the grounds and infrastructure,,very lucky to have this type of facilities, the ranges and access are superb!, I was a bit thrown that clays were not too distant,,in fact some a bit too close for me!

unfortunately, I started with an eye infection on Wednesday,,and on the way to Churchill's felt a bit 'off', when I'd finished it really was a pain,,so score suffered dramatically. pity.  doc has prescribed ab's for it. roll on next visit!

Good Shoot, well set up. No eye tests and always some thing to think about. Rabbits got me big time just spaced so if you missed  the front one behind you shot between them.. More angles and gun movement than distance . Very enjoyable 12 stands and good weather too. looking forward to next month

Latest posts

Back