Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exciting day today - the third day always has a few change  to the leader board... five brits in the top ten at the moment - but only a few results in for the day - so much will change.

Good luck to everyone shooting out there... bring us back some sunshine (and a donation for ShootClay!)

Matt

Yes best of luck to all...this is an important day.

Well done Don,  can you put up  a photo of  my ole buddy  Willbur Fennell?  I don't care if he is drunk  or just crying :crazy:   but at least he will know someone out here is rooting for him! :gamer:   :hunter:  
 I emailed him to say I had drawn his name and would be supporting him :)

Never let it be said...

attachicon.gif
Nad Al Sheba - Day 2 Final - squares.pdf

Shooters included in ShootClay Squares - at halfway stage... 
Marvellous! Thank you, Matt.

Well done Liz,  Wills a nice guy   (don't tell him that I said that or he won't speak to me again!) :crazy:

In reply to Don's post earlier. #505 Managed to hit that one Don! Once and the screaming teal on 7. What a rush when you do connect with them, but i then have a problem remembering to slow it down on the targets with more time. My first time shooting a major. I'm hooked. Feels like shooting The Essex 4 days in a row in 30 degrees heat!! Best overall shooting experience of 10 years though. Great squad held together by The Jon Kruger who tells me that the targets are the toughest they have ever seen as in the states their clays are softer and would not take the pressure off these springs! Thanks to Matt for sorting out the scores each day, it really makes it easy to check as it's a rush to get transport back when your on the last rotation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep it going Fletch, you have still got the bragging rights for when you get back. Perhaps they should make Wiltshire an alcohol free county. P.S.dont forget my present.
Just lost those rights Bubby!!!
I know there is always tomorrow!

As for a present, I hear Gloucester is becoming a smoking free zone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed has just smashed in a 24....!!

I am off to lunch..!

#moreexcitedthananexcitedthingyjustsaying :laugh:

ED shot a 24?   Was that the layout his uncle was the referee? :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:  

thanks for the scoring , Matt. easy to follow a great shoot!, the top 12 are separated by 4 clays,,wow! and a personal note for me is two old buddies from SA in the top ten,, tomorrow is really going to be interesting, to say the least!,,,somehow I feel GD may sneak this,,5o targets tomorrow,,and never seen George bow to pressure!

we will see!

Back