Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  Don, Has it crossed your mind that this is a NON sanctioned Fitasc shoot?  It could result in you being banned from photographing future European and World Fitasc  Champiomships :fie:   just a thought!

i would love to go but cannot have the holiday :fie:   Dubai is a stunning place and the Hotels are excellent.

Who ever goes will really enjoy it, Lucky buggers.

Spoke 2 a man in the know 2day, this isn't actually going to be fitasc shoot, just shot on layouts similar to fitasc but apparently no gun down rule!!

:fie:  Don, Has it crossed your mind that this is a NON sanctioned Fitasc shoot?  It could result in you being banned from photographing future European and World Fitasc  Champiomships :fie:   just a thought!
so does that mean Cyril that the cream of FITASC will be banned from taking part in the Worlds or Euro's? I think not..... :)

:fie:  Yes Don but they need Big George and company to give the shoot Kudos but "News Hounds" NAH I think not" and don't forget what they did to the Paddy team! :fie:  

I was seriously thinking of going but! I am not going to spend a Grand for a week of  "playing" Fitasc shooters in the sand dunes with no proper refs

or  rules. :fie:  

And I expect all that foreign food might give you a gippy tummy... 

Latest posts

Back