dubai style

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a cracking shoot, I've never had so much fun missing! I finished on 52 and was more than pleased to hit that many.

What a cracking shoot, I've never had so much fun missing! I finished on 52 and was more than pleased to hit that many.
Totally agree, finished on 50 which wasn't so bad. I would say that if anyone gets a 70 they will probably win.

Fantastic fun...I was 'no where near it' finishing on 35 ....learnt loads though...!

wow that was different ,!!!!thankyou to all that came and hope you got your head around not shooting big scores to enjoy it 

brett winstanley improved on his first card of 64 to shoot a 73 to take high gun 

who would want to do it again , if theres enough interest we could fit in another before the Dubai planes fly ????

steve

That was a lot of fun and yes another one would be great. I was extremely happy to get 31/100 and Tony was grateful for his 52!

Had a interesting day, shot some great targets!! Would be up for another shoot!

here we go then folks by popular demand we will run another of these style shoots on saturday 14th february , but this time at westfield 

whos playing ???

Back