Dubai practice

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.s. Ahmad does not really need to worry if any glass has liquid in it at all.

This is a classroom exercise for the shooters he is creating in his own country.......so smile shooters.....you are on candid camera.....and your skills, temperament and competition mentality will be dissected in a classroom sometime after the event :laugh:

The entry fee will be £35 with £5 paid into a prize fund , with £100 high gun

This fee will include refreshments as in tea , coffee and a festive buffet including mince pies if I don't eat them all early that morning

Hope this helps

Steve

I wonder if Amhad is a glass 3/4 full or 3/4 empty kind of guy?

I don't know anyone who is going because they are excited about the actual shooting part of the trip, they are all talking about the hospitality, the 'free stuff', the free prize draws, the big carrot isn't the shooting...lots of people on limited funds who want to shoot abroad at good targets are passing on Dubai in favour of world/European FITASC ect...even spoke to one of the guys in the money last year, 'might go, only if my mates go, won't be going for the shooting!!!'
I enjoyed the shooting last year,

The targets were 2nd to none, I would say they did a dam good job on a flat featureless desert!

Just because the shoot was won on 165 not 195 doesn't mean the targets were rubbish

Anyway what do I know maybe I should stick to the easier shoots :)

This fee will include refreshments as in tea , coffee and a festive buffet including mince pies if I don't eat them all early that morning

Hope this helps

Steve
Would never have put you down as a pie man Steve! try and leave a box or two for me some squirty cream would be nice! :spiteful:

I wonder if Amhad is a glass 3/4 full or 3/4 empty kind of guy?

I don't know anyone who is going because they are excited about the actual shooting part of the trip, they are all talking about the hospitality, the 'free stuff', the free prize draws, the big carrot isn't the shooting...lots of people on limited funds who want to shoot abroad at good targets are passing on Dubai in favour of world/European FITASC ect...even spoke to one of the guys in the money last year, 'might go, only if my mates go, won't be going for the shooting!!!'
I reckon he is a 'I couldn't give a love how much is in the glass' kind of guy, I am going for the shooting, that's why I am taking my gun, if I was going on holiday I would leave the gun at home :)

Hope this helps

Steve[.

Will look forward to this one Steveo, me and Clynto will be there to eat all your pies

I reckon he is a 'I couldn't give a love how much is in the glass' kind of guy, I am going for the shooting, that's why I am taking my gun, if I was going on holiday I would leave the gun at home :)
+1

+1

+1

:laugh:

pies ...tea....all for free .........reckon Ireland seem's to have softened him .....hahaha  looking forward to this one chipper get there early m8 we can get round twice ?

You better buy some of them ELI 7.5 and I will bring Viper's cause we wont be able to use the BM3'S and the VIP 6.5 in the sandy lands !!!!  

Best to get used to 24 grm...... :wink: if you know what i mean....nudge nudge wink wink say no more to a blind donkey :laugh:

Me soft ??? You joking ???

But for once that's a bloody good point Clinto to use the same ammo as over there !

This will be a good fun day ,

Hope this helps

Steve
Oh, will you have extra thick double cream as well? Ought to pop up just to eat pies

of course we will richard , i leave the milk out of the fridge for a week , that ok ????
Above and beyond SL, Best use Gold top, that skinny and semi skinny stuff will still be toooo runny, I'll push the boat out and bring a pot, just in case :)

I'm in too steve. will you have your white beard and red suit??? I will bring some antlers for the quad get us all in the mood!!! But No way am i sitting on your lap and whispering in your ear!!!!!!!

Hilton Park Gun Club throws simultaneous pairs on every stand. Adjacent to Hilton Park Services between J10A & J11,  M6 North, every fortnight . Next date is November 9th.

I think I will be very well prepared for this, I shoot a lot of skeet doubles (sim pairs) so should be fine...

Back