dt10 or blaser f3

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaz59

I am in the market for a new gun and i find myself drawn to either a beretta dt10 or a blaser f3, i shoot sporting and english skeet

which one would would you choose and why

Hi and welcome to the forum, as a suggestion why don't you say hi to everyone as a newbie, there is a wealth of knowledge here, I'm sure you will get some good feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shoot a DT 10,but i have shot a Blazer a few times and it seems a lot faster handling gun than the DT, Clynt should give you a better idea as he shoots a Blazer and used to shoot a DT 10. They used to have a lot of trouble with reliability on the f3,s but think thats sorted

I've had both the DT10 was a good gun and handled well, the Blaser just seemed better for me, I would shoot both and then make your mind up.

Both shoot well, the DT10 is less likely to give trouble though, also being heavier would almost certainly be softer and should you wish to move on and change or px you'll find the Blaser harder to shift.

Both shoot well, the DT10 is less likely to give trouble though, also being heavier would almost certainly be softer and should you wish to move on and change or px you'll find the Blaser harder to shift.
Yes forgot to mention the recoil, my DT 10 is definatly softer than any blaser i,ve tried but i do have an isis fitted so i would think this makes a fair differance

Best to just get a K80 and have done , I know were there is a very nice one going cheap :wink:

my apolgies for not saying hi to everybody ,major oversight by myself

I tend to agree with Hamster that a second hand Blaser would be harder to move on

thank you for the replies, it nice to have a second opinion

Welcome, Get a DT11 ! Half the recoil of th DT10, a modified locking systne, trbarrel for much denser patterns and double long thrads that the chokes don't get loose!

Henry

Just get a k80 and buy the last gun you'll ever need but then again I'm biased !! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

is that the gun you couldn't beat your Mrs with????? i'll rush out and blow 10k on one then :D :D :D :D :D

There are some really bad F3's and DT10's out there so be careful which ever one you pick. The early F3's were poorly made and had lots of problems fixed under warranty. DT10's are of no better quality really and you should be very picky about finding one with low miles and in good condition. By the way, a fixed choke Miroku will handle better, keep its value better and be more reliable than either of the others but the choice is yours.

Good God Ian, you're beginning to sound like me! :)

A friend of mine shot Miroku for years " Best value for money gun you can buy " He always used to say.

Then he bought a Blaser, had problems with it, so he bought another one, had problems with it so he sold them both, and bought another one.

" Best gun ever, I'll never change now, brilliant balance, I can do what ever I want to the balance, brilliant engineering."

Then he bought a Krieghoff, " Superb ".

But not quiet right so he sold it and bought another one, " It's coming along nicely, not right yet but getting there."

He hasn't shot any of them as well as his Miroku.

But he's getting there.

He's also getting poorer. :.: :.: :.:

There are some really bad F3's and DT10's out there so be careful which ever one you pick. The early F3's were poorly made and had lots of problems fixed under warranty. DT10's are of no better quality really and you should be very picky about finding one with low miles and in good condition. By the way, a fixed choke Miroku will handle better, keep its value better and be more reliable than either of the others but the choice is yours.
This is almost completely correct but it's only the early DT10's that are suspect, the vast majority of them are nice sturdy guns that shoot and shoot but you do have to like the handling.

Good God Ian, you're beginning to sound like me! :)

A friend of mine shot Miroku for years " Best value for money gun you can buy " He always used to say.

Then he bought a Blaser, had problems with it, so he bought another one, had problems with it so he sold them both, and bought another one.

" Best gun ever, I'll never change now, brilliant balance, I can do what ever I want to the balance, brilliant engineering."

Then he bought a Krieghoff, " Superb ".

But not quiet right so he sold it and bought another one, " It's coming along nicely, not right yet but getting there."

He hasn't shot any of them as well as his Miroku.

But he's getting there.

He's also getting poorer. :.: :.: :.:
This has happened the world over. :D

Latest posts

Back