Dorset Shooting School first shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough conditions with the heavy fog/mist not making the targets very presentable but it's nice to have a new ground with good potential.

Like a lot that shot today I'm guessing felt a couple of the stands at the top end should have been maybe a little easyer as these two stands destroyed many a good card...enjoyable all the same though.

Nice bit of ground, used for the World Fitasc 2005 and British open 2006 or 7. ideal for large shoot 200 birders etc.,

Low cloud ruined probably a good shoot, lot of cussing and very hard to referee, targets would have been OK if  visibility was good.

Biggest problem is you have to use the car park and catch tractor and trailer down to layout no car access and a bloody looooooooong walk! but its early days.  

Has potential and nice to have a ground in Dorset, targets and mist was very testing, it's been a long time that I have seen AA 's blank a stand

real shame about the fog/mist made some of the targets almost invisible.looks like it would be great in clear weather.

yes there was some testing targets there and i didn't shoot my best...consistency is my issue.nothing i didn't hit.

no long waits.

lot of people complaining about stands 1 and 2 stand 1 shot a pair miised a pair shot a pair missed a pair just inconsistency on my behalf.stand 2 first target ok second one getting lost in the mist.

testing yes,impossible no...same targets for everyone though as we finished it cleared for a bit just as Kinger turned up.

looked like a testing pool shoot but didn't bother as it was to fog affected when we were there.

overall poor score,shame about the weather but i enjoyed it (gun went bang),can't wait for the next!

missed a pair on stand 3,hit 2 pairs on stand one.....need to find some consistency,no real excuse for missing pairs in between hitting them apart from crap shooting!!

Latest posts

Back