Do not read if your a jealous Beretta shooter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know mate ruddy multi I hate em but what can you do. No not Lawrence twas sealand.

im not a beretta man ,  but that looks quality  love monte carlo stocks  keeps head in nice position  looks like it aint done much , ah well nice saucer of milk  and tuck it up in bed tonight . :preved:

Ah, well, yes,   you see,   being barred from there................... :spiteful:

Still a lovely gun though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a 32" 682 X multi choke with LH monte stock, in those days Gunmark just swapped the original unused RH stock for the leftie with no extra cost and did it by return.  Shot some good DTL scores with it, but it was a heavy dead lump to shoot though, barrels like scaffold poles. I swapped it for a Browning B2 30" trap gun and my scores went upwards. 

Phil

Yep prob an excellent dtl gun. The dead lump barrels suit me, as you know I am a bit fiery. That's one reason I shoot the eell better than the std DT10 that's very fast and can get out of control if your not positive with it.

Stripped it last night trigg was bone dry as you would expect. Second barel trig pull feels heavy after the eell but I can get my tame Smith to fettle it if needs be.

Now that I have inadvertently joined the multi choke club here is a question.

Can I get a 5/8 choke if so which one and we're from ?

It's scary on the darkside :)

Edit

What sort are they optima or mobil or what. All very confusing stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ps

Also on the lookout for a r/h canted trig blade as it only came with flat blade.

So what benefit are muller over std Beretta one ?

Ps

Also on the lookout for a r/h canted trig blade as it only came with flat blade.
I still have the one off my 682 that we changed for a flat one the other week at Sealand.

You can have that one

Pretty sure it'll be Mobil choke at that age. Beretta will only be the standard 1/2; 3/4 Full etc. Teague does the inbetween sizes in flush, extended etc. Phone him tomorrow and you could have it on Wednesday.

I can't believe that you're buying into that 1/8 choke spread BS!  I have a box full of chokes for the 682 here and I have to go up or down 2-3 sizes to detect any difference on the board.  And the difference in targets breaks is undetectable without a big jump.  All you really need is 1/2, 3/4, and full unless you wanna shoot skeet.  Seriously.  And this is not like I'm telling you anything you don't know already.

Or you can join the merry crowd of choke spinners   :haha:

Ypu are of course correct Charlie I do not doubt it for one second. Multi ownership does strange things to your otherwise pragmatic brain.

Well at least the stock is fixed or are you going to hack that and make it an adjustable comb job? :biggrin:

Nice gun if Beretta float yer boat :biggrin:

I'm not a Beretta man as you know Ian, but that is one gorgeous gun mate.

May you have a long and fruitfull relationship

Back