Do not read if your a jealous Beretta shooter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sportie guys call that "shooting the threads".  Supposedly plastic wads cause no harm.  Yeah, right.

Ian, the factory chokes have a mess of sizes and will perform as well as anything.  I have one or two of everything Beretta and a couple or four extended Brileys and the diff is beyond my detection in the old 682 that I have.  

just a thot

Thanks for input Charlie. Will stick with what I have for now but may have a play in the future.

I remain unconvinced anything other than 3/4 full for trap but I have an open mind

Open minds seem sometimes to suffer from leakage and attempts to integrate over consumption of extraneous data.   :crazy:

just sayin' ....................   

Sounds a good plan. Bloody multis, what a hassle. Quite fancy 5/8 & 7/8 just for a change. Only have three with it so need to order from teague but will leave for now and do as you say.
What chokes do you have?

At the moment 1/2 3/4 but sure he said they were coming in this week so don't know but will defo get a full off him. Not bothered about that other weird stufg

At the moment 1/2 3/4 but sure he said they were coming in this week so don't know but will defo get a full off him. Not bothered about that other weird stufg
If you stuck for Sunday I have Extended Teague mobil 1/2 & Full from a previous project you can borrow to try.

5/8 is my favourite first Barrel.

Latest posts

Back