Disqualification

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At some bird shoots and ZZ shoots I've been to individual cards are used but the ref has one of those handy little hole punches and when a bird is missed the spot on the card gets a hole punched in it.  Be a total bitch trying to cover that hole again.

or just use squad score sheets which seems to me to still be a no-brainer

just a thot

The referees keep a master sheet. Everyone's score is recorded twice.

The referees keep a master sheet. Everyone's score is recorded twice.
Easy to do, the shooter says to the scorer I’ll help you, and he reads out the scores to the scorer adding a couple for the ones he’s missed, he then alters his scorecard to reflect the number on the master sheet.... simples....

Hmmm! the scorer has the scorecard in his hand, on top of the master sheet on a clip board in his lap. It should be scored and logged on the master sheet before we get our hands on it.

Ideally yes Martin, BUT if the scorer is young and there is a queue, an offer of help is hard to turn down....

Easy to do, the shooter says to the scorer I’ll help you, and he reads out the scores to the scorer adding a couple for the ones he’s missed, he then alters his scorecard to reflect the number on the master sheet.... simples....
great idea    I've  always wanted to be in aa         :cheer:   :clapping:   :victory:

Have a look on Facebook, Shooting Clays , and a post by Andy Bowers , with 77 comments .

A lot of heated comments .

Hmmm! the scorer has the scorecard in his hand, on top of the master sheet on a clip board in his lap. It should be scored and logged on the master sheet before we get our hands on it.
Echo Wynno in that it does not always happen like that, 

Have a look on Facebook, Shooting Clays , and a post by Andy Bowers , with 77 comments .

A lot of heated comments .
Well that publicly names him, such a shame because he really is a great shot.

He is a very good shot , so why would he cheat? Why does so much bad behaviour follow him around? 

Sadly there is a long history and many incidents at various venues have been reported over the years .

It really is time it was all sorted out  . On another matter I was told that an English Skeet Team member hit a Lady in the face at a recent International and will walk away scot free . Hooligans with guns is exactly what we don't want in our sport.

Winning appears to be the motivation, if you’re not in the prize money it doesn’t count......

our governing bodies really need to get their act together and stop this once and for all. Will he be welcome in the USA in future?  Now that everyone knows that he cheats. A number of aspects for him to consider are ,sponsorship and coaching.

Sponsors like to be associated with successful winning individuals and teams, surely this has put a dent in his “marketability “.  Coaching is a very lucrative means of earning lots of cash, who now will say they were coached by him.

Is that true about the skeet shooter ? At the very least it’s ABH or aggravated assault, stupid prat could and possibly should lose their licence.

“. . . who now will say they were coached by him.”

“stupid prat could and possibly should lose their licence.”
Well, I had plans to be coached by the accused but certainly me gives pause for thought.

No probably about it in my opinion. Dare I say it, despite clay shooting becoming my favourite pastime, I would argue even tighter gun control wouldn’t be a bad idea. 

A number of aspects for him to consider are ,sponsorship and coaching.

Sponsors like to be associated with successful winning individuals and teams, surely this has put a dent in his “marketability “.  .
Well if you look at certain sponsors webpages in cartridges and eyewear for instance (and I think gun as well but not 100%  sure on that one) a certain individual has already been removed form the list of sponsored shooters when he was listed before this incident.

So it has cost him already  

Seems there's already a video out showing how the said person cheated, which is now deemed to be a fake. I'll wait until everything is out from the governing bodies and take it from there.

As always nowadays, so much I hear they/he/she did this and on it go's

He is a very good shot , so why would he cheat? Why does so much bad behaviour follow him around? 

Sadly there is a long history and many incidents at various venues have been reported over the years .

It really is time it was all sorted out  . On another matter I was told that an English Skeet Team member hit a Lady in the face at a recent International and will walk away scot free . Hooligans with guns is exactly what we don't want in our sport.
I'm afraid that is something you're just gonna have to come to terms with on your own.  Arseholiness and rude bullying behavior are well on the way to becoming the accepted norm.  The level of courtesy and politeness that you and I grew up in is most certainly vanished.

best not get me started on that

Last edited by a moderator:
  Arseholiness and rude bullying behavior are well on the way to becoming the accepted norm.  The level of courtesy and politeness that you and I grew up in is most certainly vanished.
And a lot of that go's on in the nations favourite (or so they tell us) football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back