CPSA

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

The CPSA will not be attending the National Shooting Show at the NEC Birmingham this weekend , but are delighted to confirm they will be attending the Northern Shooting Show later in the year !

The CPSA will not be attending the National Shooting Show at the NEC Birmingham this weekend , but are delighted to confirm they will be attending the Northern Shooting Show later in the year !
Maybe the 'accommodation'  is better  ?

Apparently it is all to do with Diet  requirements after a weekend at The Belfry  (10 miles from the Belfry where they held the awards two weeks ago , management have decided they need more Black Pudding , & Tripe .

Surprising really because I thought Board meetings had loads of Tripe spoken.

But really what a bad decision , not to exhibit centrally at possibly the biggest show of the year for shooting people ? Could it be the cost of exhibition space ?

Apparently it is all to do with Diet  requirements after a weekend at The Belfry  (10 miles from the Belfry where they held the awards two weeks ago , management have decided they need more Black Pudding , & Tripe .

Surprising really because I thought Board meetings had loads of Tripe spoken.

But really what a bad decision , not to exhibit centrally at possibly the biggest show of the year for shooting people ? Could it be the cost of exhibition space ?
We were discussing this at home.  I thought it very strange that they wouldn't be there, a missed opportunity but Tony was saying that the cost of the most basic stand is extortionate.  Still of all the things they could be doing you would think a National Shooting Show would be one of them.

A sound decision in my opinion,standing around hoping people will come in is pretty pointless with the set up they have and preaching to the converted is pointless,as most there already shoot so take up of introducing new people to the cpsa is limited as they cant have a go or get a easy conversation going.Its is a good base for whinging old gits to hammer cpsa reps with there tales of woh, (yes ive bent ears on the cpsa stand aswell).Does the cost of a stand justify the reward?

The way forward would be to make a non practical shoooting platform more ingaging would be to use a simulator to get people ingaged and creat a buz.The northern show offers the chance to have a go of shooting and ingage with people straight away after hopefully having fun on a have a go stand.

To be fair, the Northern Shooting Show is a bigger event and has been for a couple of years. I’m not surprised they want to target this one.

Latest posts

Back