CPSA

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a phone call from the CPSA asking why I had not renewed and also asking if it was something they had done wrong? 

Is it normal for them to chase you up with a phone call?
The phone call must have worked as I see in sporting you've just raced up from C class into A ????

with my new found talent  :laugh: , I'm hoping to pick up some sort of sponsorship deal.... Looking at FB, seems like I'm the only shooter who isn't sponsored....

did you win some dosh with the 77 mate ??? you will have to shoot a tough shoot and then retire for 6 months or so .....seems to work  :wink:

did you win some dosh with the 77 mate ??? you will have to shoot a tough shoot and then retire for 6 months or so .....seems to work  :wink:
no mate, I was 6th in C class......

Going to retire now mate. I think I have peaked......

I had assumed you needed a minimum number of scores before they start dropping off those 10% or more under your average - but seems that happens as soon as you hit 2.
There is also a sporting shot formerly of this parish that put in an 84, hasn't shot a registered since and with this single score is now with the very big boys in AA, 

There is also a sporting shot formerly of this parish that put in an 84, hasn't shot a registered since and with this single score is now with the very big boys in AA, 
.. I thought it was bad enough getting into B with just 1 score posted in 6 months. But I did it properly and returned to C class first.

I believe you can only drop a single class each period so a long time to get back down if you truly belong in a lower class.

.. I thought it was bad enough getting into B with just 1 score posted in 6 months. But I did it properly and returned to C class first.

I believe you can only drop a single class each period so a long time to get back down if you truly belong in a lower class.
Indeed only 1 class down, and then I think it's only if 300 adjusted targets ( not raw ) have been shot, I have a brother who is in similar boat, yo-yo between A-B normally then after a works accident had a poor run dropped into C 4 months away from reg returns did one shoot and banged in an 87 went straight into AA, it's taken well over a year for this irregular competitor to now drop back into B, even he is well aware he's no AA class shot,

My husband has just gone from C to A.  Five shoots in period 52 - 59, 61, 76, 79, 81.  Raw average B class (73.75), but the lowest two scores drop off so he's 78.67.  He definitely doesn't consistently shoot A class scores and wouldn't have a cat in hell's change of being in the money in A class.  

Back