CPSA Awards

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

I see the nominees are in for the CPSA awards.

Yet again Brian Jardine has been overlooked

Who is Brian Jardine?

He is the one person who has changed the face of clay shooting single handedly over the last twenty years.

He has won more championships than George Digweed & Paul Chappell  put together, both in Sporting & Trap.

Is Brian Jardine a CPSA member and eligible for an award? Yes.

So why hasn't Brian been nominated?   Answer,      Because we take him for granted.

Who is Brian?

The CEO and co-founder of Promatic

There is one on there that is complete grrrrrrrr and makes me grit my teeth.....!!

Unbloodybelieveable......!!

Last edited:
Was Brian Jardine nominated? Can't complain about someone not being short listed unless we know for sure they were nominated.

Personally I am very much looking forward to the awards :)

No idea Jules .

P.s. My comment above is regarding another nominee who I cannot stand. Luckily in that category another should win ......thank god...!!

Last edited:
I was giving this some thought after my previous post.

There probably isn't an appropriate category for Brian, the awards are about achievements over the last 12 months. Maybe they should do a lifetime achievement award that isnt based on nominations (like the Brits!)

Also with Promatic being a sponsor would that rule him out?

Nic, I am intrigued! After the awards I am going to try and guess who you mean :)

Also, I would just like to comment on the Development Initiative category. 3 fantastic schemes that all deserve to win.

Great news for the sport that these projects are happening and huge well dones to all involved in all of them. I would not like to judge that category

I think it's all a load of old cock, like the BAFTAs/Oscars and all that luvvy tripe.

When I was a travel agent, we used to have to endure the Golden Globes (I sh*t you not) Travel Industry Awards.

Load of self-serving politicised drivel, in no way reflecting the real performers in the industry.

Just a load of "you scratch my balls and I'll reciprocate" nonsense.

Bah humbug <_<

ill be there looking forward to meeting some new and old faces. 
Congratulations Paul and good luck. It is a great 3 that you are in with and wish all of you all the very best.

A tough one to choose between and all very worthy to be nominated.

A good category. Nice to see some recognition at last.......it has been a long time coming.

Enjoy your night.

Also, I would just like to comment on the Development Initiative category. 3 fantastic schemes that all deserve to win.

Great news for the sport that these projects are happening and huge well dones to all involved in all of them. I would not like to judge that category
Thanks Jules, look forward to seeing you on the night and good luck to you on the night. Great day today at the ground, had a warm welcome as ever and the guys are always happy to do anything for us.

Back