Clay shooting TV ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
angling/recreational fishing must be up there too,, region of 3 to 4 million,,,,, cheaper than shooting,,   :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good Lord!!

And that's an official voice?  Well, you did say before that no one there admits to knowing anything about shooting when asked

The ShootClay Cup will be on this weeks programme, I was there Friday and had additional footage from Saturday as I was then in Mid Wales for the Gamebore DTL over the Saturday and Sunday. The British is next on the schedule with full coverage from Thursday to Sunday.

The ShootClay Cup will be on this weeks programme, I was there Friday and had additional footage from Saturday as I was then in Mid Wales for the Gamebore DTL over the Saturday and Sunday. The British is next on the schedule with full coverage from Thursday to Sunday.

Think I've maybe come into this sport at the right time with Phil and Matt stepping up to the plate and taking things forward in spite of the seemingly dead hands of the NGBs. Well done and keep it up folks.

Flipping heck you were ninja (blending into the crowd, i never saw you). Hope you had someone filming at the prize giving showing how many people stayed / came back.

The winner of the gun is obviously a real luck man. If I was wife I would have him enter every lotto raffle going. :wink: The story about Dubai was funny / sad.....but shows he has a 'luck' gift.......hope he enjoys the gun.

And here was me thinking only the Beeb and ITV did repeats  :haha:

seems Phil is getting this about right!  professional looking production on the Shootclay cup, pity there was 20 minutes of blokes hardly moving and wasting two cartridges to miss in the rain!.   :crazy:

don't take it too serious! :haha:

+1 here,

Good coverage from The Shootclay Cup :)   nice to see how some od the targets were set up ...

Interesting to watch Ed on the long going away  & incoming stand,  pity i could only get the going away, and not the incoming as well :)

:santa:

I've just watched the Shootclay cup & Gamebore DTL - Excellent job there ;)

no mate no erection work, :haha:   ,,that's set construction,  and props, and greens,  and,,,and ,,,lots of ridiculous groups of indispensable people,,, all collectively know as 'the crew'.  not me tho''  :crazy:

Any news on when the british coverage is going to be available to watch ??

Just so everyone knows you can watch it speeded up which make it an awful lot more entertaining !!

i expect tomorrow?   it takes a while to edit 4 days into 30 minutes,, called post production, the longer part of film  making,,, when done properly, most people appreciate the effort.

Back