Clay shooting TV ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work phil I hope this show grows and grows, I'm looking forward to hour long shows

Really welcome any comments n the programme, it is being self funded so it may sometimes leave a little bit of professionaalism at times. We started slowly to test the water, and do have some fantastic support technically at some of the bigger events. The general work is done and presented by me and currently we have in the region of 10,000 viewers per week. The next stage is to start to monetarise this to fund the costs, we have invested in more equipment and new editing software. The last programme had some good bits to it, but a few sound problems. In the coming weeks we are looking to get more shooting on the channel, actual shots, such as the British and others. The programme is evolving, but please give feedback as that is the only way to improve it. Ideally this will grow and grow, as sponsorship comes in then we can invest more in it, but we are trying to bring something for everyone right now.

A couple of people are now helping with additional footage from events, if anyone else wants to help please give me a shout. The Dutch was an example of getting there, as was the Beretta and the Worlds. The Troy was not covered by us. 

Current schedule is ShootClay, Gamebore DTL, British Open, Great Wall World Series, White Gold and Starshot, also planning to cover the Nationals from the US.
Good news, look forward to seeing the results..

I Enjoy the updates and discussion but like i said needs smoothing out glad to see this is happening, Good luck !! 

I thought the recent interview with Alison and Steve was very good. As always these things are made or broken in the editing suite. Not sure what software Phil is using? Protools? But either way the questions asked were varied and the answers were informative whilst allowing the interviewees personalities to come across. I think there still needs to be footage of clays breaking backed up with some decent fx. I would be interested to see the recent footage the Americans have shot during their pro tour.

Never fails to amaze me , there are more things being done now in the clay world than I can ever remember in the last 10 years , more coverage through Phil and other tv outlets , prior to these sort of initiatives we were reliant on the likes of pull mag !!!, it seems the more people try do someone always criticises or could do better , I say crack on Phil and Matt on here your skin will get thicker , mine has. !!!

Any promotion of clay shooting is a good thing as far as I'm concerned! I think I'm right in saying more people shoot in this country than play golf, and shooting needs to be recognised as such.

Keep up the good work Phil.

Harry and I even made a brief appearance during this weeks episode :)

DT

I look forward to the FREE episode each week,

I am thankful that Phil amongst others is making the effort to drag the sport into a form of professionalism that others are keen to stop.

Congrats.

I look forward every time to the next clay shooting TV. At least someone's trying to promote our sport AND at there own expense. Brilliant work Phil & Matt

I can vouch for the fact that Steve Lovatt is thick skinned.

I can confirm he is also thick! But not where making money is concerned !

I can also confirm that Allison is the boss !

Steve, pink really suits you, reminds me of Miss Piggy.

You are really on the thinnest of thin sloppy , making money ??? Is that the same as paying bills and more outrageously paying referees and I do like pink always have and every colour clay at the British next week is a pink one !!!!

Are you coming to support or help out even wash up if you want !!!!

I can vouch for the fact that Steve Lovatt is thick skinned.

I can confirm he is also thick! But not where making money is concerned !

I can also confirm that Allison is the boss !

Steve, pink really suits you, reminds me of Miss Piggy.

You are really on the thinnest of thin sloppy , making money ??? Is that the same as paying bills and more outrageously paying referees and I do like pink always have and every colour clay at the British next week is a pink one !!!!

Are you coming to support or help out even wash up if you want !!!!

Being far removed from your world I'd feel much better if there were some smileys in there

many thanks   :haha:

And back on track....

I thought that they were filming at the Shootclay Cup...but i did not see anyone there doing it....or did i miss it all?

As i could not make shoot clay cup.. Am interested to see the coverage..  :rofl:  

Never fails to amaze me , there are more things being done now in the clay world than I can ever remember in the last 10 years , more coverage through Phil and other tv outlets , prior to these sort of initiatives we were reliant on the likes of pull mag !!!, it seems the more people try do someone always criticises or could do better , I say crack on Phil and Matt on here your skin will get thicker , mine has. !!!
September Pull Mag - readers letters.

Some one had wrote in saying he puts toilet paper in his chambers whilst storing the gun.

This allows him to stand the gun stock down and the paper soaks up all the oil that would drain into the action.

The CPSA think this a "nice idea"

Well say that when he forgets to take it out and fires the gun.

He won't be able to see the second clay with all that paper floating around.

That's if he's got any eyes left.

Is it just me being over safe!

Is it me being over safe ?

No mate i agree.

Back