Clay Shooting Classic - EJ Churchills

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really enjoyed today, great targets especially the red course.couldn't hit a dam thing on the blue course, frustrating!

William did you do the same course as me ?????

Tell me about these new stands I think I missed them that's probably why my score was crap . !!!!!!

Great day out today,really well run shoot. :good:

Started on stand one on the red course, shot a 57 so thought in the mix for B class if i can just better it by a few on the blue course, alas it all went tits up :bb:   and finished on a round 100.

Good to meet Ed today(well shot Ed) prior to the compak on sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree Mr Tiptop. Well run event but only one complaint from me.

The 2 hour break stuffed me right up. Happy with my 59 on Red in the morning, but onto blue and lost some enthusiasm. Dropped 11 driven targets on blue!

Met some great people today, and thought it was value for money for the service etc.

Ed Solomons, you are a very honest bloke and a credit to the sport listening to you.

Chipper, get out there and rip it up tomorrow.

What was good to watch today as well was young colt Conner Gorsuch on our squad and for him to put in a fantastic 121 :hunter:  well done.

I agree Mr Tiptop. Well run event but only one complaint from me.

The 2 hour break stuffed me right up. Happy with my 59 on Red in the morning, but onto blue and lost some enthusiasm. Dropped 11 driven targets on blue!

Met some great people today, and thought it was value for money for the service etc.

Ed Solomons, you are a very honest bloke and a credit to the sport listening to you.

Chipper, get out there and rip it up tomorrow.

Great day out today,really well run shoot. :good:

Started on stand one on the blue course, shot a 57 so thought in the mix for B class if i can just better it by a few on the red course, alas it all went tits up :bb:   and finished on a round 100.

Good to meet Ed today(well shot Ed) prior to the compak on sunday.
well done to both of you..see ya soon mark

Nice to meet you boys for a chat on the tractor! Had an alright day, had my last point blank bunny on red jump as I shot, landing me 1 behind the right score on there. Missed 2 silly ones and an iffy one on blue whic let me down. Much better than last two years, preferred red to blue, bit too much close 1/4ing stuff for my taste but some nice birds out in the open. Glad I went.

Super pleased for mark, top lad and if I'm not going to win, can't think of a better man to beat me. Top cock.

Shot Red first 55/75. Started well (stand 3) ended well. Struggled with the 4pair stands

51/75 Blue. Completely lost the plot on the driven and the distant stuff freaked me out a bit but made up for it on stands that I straighted or shot 5/6.

106/150 respectable for a "Lady" but released a few swear words that the Russians in my squad would have been confused by so not sure I deserve the description "Lady"

Ed: Excellent shooting (my aren't you a good looking lad) and, as you said, well deserved top spot by Mark. Even he missed one of those bastard bunnies. I'm surprised he shoots so well with the distractions he has. I had an incredible urge to kick that chihuahua into the horizon everytime I saw it

Ed Lyons, you might want to get Gnasher up for an eye test...?

I've been called Gnasher ever since I had a bad habit of biting other children at primary school. I remember having to stand facing the corner for a whole afternoon after one incident. Coincidently I ended up as a dentist, so earned the nickname for another reason.

William did you do the same course as me ?????

Tell me about these new stands I think I missed them that's probably why my score was crap . !!!!!!
Well, there was the singles one. First barrels for me. :) then a few that you don't usually get, like that pig of a stand by the skeet range, with the fast orange and the distant battue (never touched it with different method each time..)
I appreciated the sim pair with mega r-l crosser and r-l looper. Watched a whole squad screw it up taking closer bird first. I was very glad to hit 7 ex 8 doing it the other way round..

Back