Clay Scoring App

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://hotclays.com/

I tried this for a while when all the restrictions were in place and you weren't able to touch your score card to see what you'd got. Tracked my scores on the way around a shoot with it. Worked pretty well and covers skeet, sporting and trap.

I think most of the apps are written and primarily intended for use in the US as there seems a heavy emphasis on NSSA skeet and ATA trap. My Clay Shooting Record didn’t recognise English Skeet at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with Jan most are americanised but like Bebo ive got the Hotclays app and it does all forms of Skeet including English and also English Sporting, in fact most forms of shooting altogether. The app is free but limited in its content

I use the one above but only at home, I assumed the OP wanted one to put scores in on the way round, I make a note on paper or photo the score sheet afterwards then enter the scores later 

I just put an empty shell in the back pocket of my skeet vest for each miss................its a BIG pocket  !  🙄

Back