Clay Pigeon Shooting Association

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick Fellows said on February 8th:-

But the key point is there is no proposal anyway, just a question at a committee meeting in response to a matter raised by some members. I'm sorry it was asked!  "

At later dates at Regional Committee meetings the same member of the association ( Terry Bobbett) asked the same question . Each time I believe he received a similar answer " No change , thank you ".

One thing that I am wholeheartedly in agreement with Nick is " I'm sorry it was asked".

it has already happened here in Ireland

A few months ago the ICPSA (Irish Clay Pigeon shooting association) has changed its name to ICTSA (Irish Clay Target shooting association) new website aswell seems like a bunch of PC nonsense to me but whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
just tried again, says access denied and some other weird techno error code thingies

um, call me Mr thicko but I don't understand what this means ??

It means that the name has been registered for the use of those said Directors .

But why?

ah, I see. So someone at some point thought the name change may come in and sort of registered the name bit like buying a domain name just in case and or so no one else can have it. ???

Sorry about the link worked when i posted it.

Just seemed pertinent to the discussion.

I will say allegedly as i cannot find the hard copy the first director was director of the West Midlands then voted off pops up unopposed and becomes director of the South West as that is where he lives.

Polls everybody on the name change to CTSA of which he is already a  director of the dormant company whose address is Bisley Surrey and they tell me there is no official agenda and they are just asking what people think.

Transparency is something they obviously need to work on....i would not under any circumstances say they have lied!

Sorry about the link worked when i posted it.

Just seemed pertinent to the discussion.

I will say allegedly as i cannot find the hard copy the first director was director of the West Midlands then voted off pops up unopposed and becomes director of the South West as that is where he lives.

Polls everybody on the name change to CTSA of which he is already a  director of the dormant company whose address is Bisley Surrey and they tell me there is no official agenda and they are just asking what people think.

Transparency is something they obviously need to work on....i would not under any circumstances say they have lied!
First registered in 1989 and common practice simply to stop it being used by someone else. Sensible really.

First registered in 1989 and common practice simply to stop it being used by someone else. Sensible really.
Yes i had the rest of the info but didn't want to post multiple links.

The reason i discovered it as i thought to register it myself and cure the problem permanently  :D

i wonder if the Clay Pigeon Shooting Club has been registered?

Yes i had the rest of the info but didn't want to post multiple links.

The reason i discovered it as i thought to register it myself and cure the problem permanently  :D

i wonder if the Clay Pigeon Shooting Club has been registered?
So only posting part of the information! unnecessarily misleading.

So only posting part of the information! unnecessarily misleading.
Get a grip on yourself,not misleading in anyway the information i posted was correct and true.

The point i was making was who the directors were and all necessary information for that was there,when and why was irrelevant to that point.

As a reference to all CPSA employees i think they should state there identity when commenting on CPSA matters as there is obvious bias.

Seems you all joined years ago but are suddenly coming out of the woodwork now after years of inactivity to shout down facts in turn.

Good luck with that.

Get a grip on yourself,not misleading in anyway the information i posted was correct and true.

The point i was making was who the directors were and all necessary information for that was there,when and why was irrelevant to that point.

As a reference to all CPSA employees i think they should state there identity when commenting on CPSA matters as there is obvious bias.

Seems you all joined years ago but are suddenly coming out of the woodwork now after years of inactivity to shout down facts in turn.

Good luck with that.
I have nothing to hide or have a need to "get a grip" and did not say anything about not being correct and true. "rest of the info"!!

In that case, IF only the Pistol Shooters had renamed themselves the 'Paper Punchers' things could well have been different today  ???   :rolleyes:

Back