Chomping at the bit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom b

Not a question just venting frustration!

So a few weeks ago I chopped my perazzi in against a k80 (brave or stupid move?), the k80 was a couple of years older than the mx2000s so as expected there were a couple of stock marks and a small mark on the bluing. Being a gun tart I wanted it mint so the stock is off with Jws stock refinishing and the barrels went to Teague, the gun should be back with me next week but not having a gun for the last 3 weeks has been a struggle. I have borrowed all manner of different guns from friends which has proved to be a bad idea so Im now holding out until it's back.

A few pictures of the stock up to date.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Well chap, it looks a nice piece of wood, being a chippy I'm sure you'll be tempted to toy with it even more, that And you've changed guns just as it looked as you'd began an improvement form wise? Brave man, 

I had my Kemen stock done by JWS just before I chopped it in for the Blaser.  Jason of JWS is a top bloke and his workmanship is top notch.

Like a glazed cherry,bit shiny for me to be fair. Lovely finish though.:)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back