? Chokes ? HELP!?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that is possible, I did think the reason would be a bit more detailed then that though!!

:fie:  It is because fixed chokes throw better patterns and 90% of the idiots that have multichokes don't bother to change them! unless you are a bloody "Yank" :fie:   :fie:   :fie:

I don't change mine yet as I haven't spent hours on the pattern plate trying different chokes at different distances and noting the (probably minimal) differences.

Not sure that makes me an idiot.

Once I get the laser sensors retro fitted to the eyes, so I can accurately measure distance and speed, then calculate the optimum choke required in a split second... I'll start fiddlin  :hunter:

Hey guys so I've been shooting clays for around five months now ish along with jumping between skeet trap and ATB and while all the others are good sporting is nu far my favourite discipline! I shoot a silver pigeon 12g o/u with 30" barrels and to give you an idea the last time I shot a round at auchterhouse clays I shot ok well ok for me manages to hit most if not all the targets with cylinder and improved cylinder which is (quarter) I believe ? Anyways I was wondering if I should keep cylinder in the first barrel for the closer targets and move up to half or modified as its called in the beretta table?? Or just stick with what I got??? Thanks I advance Stu Sent from my iPhone using my fums

Make the end of your barrels look like the below, but with U2's...then when you are hitting 85% PLUS...U3's.

See link in my Sig.  Good enough for Ed Solomons and (the lesser) Gebben Miles...good enough for anyone.

muller_choke_tubes_story.jpg

I don't change chokes for sporting 1/2 and 1/2 but then if i want to shoot skeet , skeet and skeet go in , if i want to shoot dtl 3/4 and full

The joys of a mulit choke :bow:

:fie:  There ain't no joys just headaches! :fie:   :fie:   :fie:  
Only if you treat them like "girly girls" treat shoes.

If however you treat them as Mud=Boots, Sand=Flip Flops, Sex=Heels you will have no problems.

I would rather do that, than have to buy a whole new pair of legs for different conditions...unless of course you can afford to do that.

Back