CG Owners shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also only CG on this day should be used, its the whole exercise of the day....

For all those that shoot there choice of gun jog on .................
Then I'm out.  Thanks.

Accommodation now cancelled. We'll spend the week elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also only CG on this day should be used, its the whole exercise of the day....
For all those that shoot there choice of gun jog on .................
Not exactly the whole exercise of the day at all.

Will let you all know what the day will consist of when it is all finalised.

Phil you are more than welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My comment was purely aimed at those who are responding to this day in a very negative response, and using this as a chance to put all CG shooters 

in a not good enough or why have one of them.....

For all those wishing to try one for the day please join in.....

Every new thing or thread started on here you always get the worst negatives...!  

Right then. Having a chat with jem tonight we think it's a good idea to have our own Guerini owners shoot.

Ideas are in their infancy and will evolve as we go but for now we would like to gauge how many would be interested in having a meet up and shoot.

Cheers.

Daz.
Sorry Daz 

Reading the above it sounded as a CG only day, I will look forward to it no matter what the format :)

My comment was purely aimed at those who are responding to this day in a very negative response, and using this as a chance to put all CG shooters 

in a not good enough or why have one of them.....

For all those wishing to try one for the day please join in.....

Every new thing or thread started on here you always get the worst negatives...!  
To be honest, and I've just reread the whole thread again to make sure, aside from Cyrils usual tongue in cheek sarcasm, yours was/is the only negative comment on here!

The day is also going to be a fundraiser for Richards dad's charity. So there is more to it than just us shooters. Hopefully there won't be any negative posts as people are not that childish and if they are I will speak to Matt and get them removed.
Thanks for your interest though LCR and hope to see you at the shoot.

Daz.

My ability to get there has always been based on my other halfs' filming schedules, but subject to that, I/we will be there.

What is the charity Daz?

A perfect opportunity to put your shooting skills to the test.

This special day is held at Olympic Gold Medalist, Richard Faulds' Owl's Lodge Shooting School in memory of Bruce Faulds.

About Bruce Faulds

Bruce was born 12-5-40, into a farming family and spent the early part of his years until his mid 30's as a very successful national hunt jockey, winning many many races in his carreer, until finaly giving up just before having his son Richard.

Living on the stud farm in Sussex Bruce and his wife Sue spent the next decade breeding thoroughbred racehorses, and finally sold the farm in 1987 to move to Longparish onto an arable farm.

It was here that Richard's shooting career took off, with his Dad being the main inspiration and driving force behind him, spending hundreds of hours sat on the manual trap throwing clay's so Richard could practice.

It was from there that the Owl's Lodge Shooting School was born. 15 years of battling for planning permission was finally won in March 2009, which leads to what 'OLSS' has been turned into today.

In 2002 the Faulds family moved to Meonstoke, where Bruce and Richard ran the 'Stock's Down Estate' farm & Game shoot, building it up from nothing to a very successful commercial shoot.

Sadly, just before Christmas 2009, Bruce was diagnosed with brain cancer, and he lost his short battle on the 3rd January 2010.

The shoot on 27th Nov is in memorial to Bruce, an unbelievably generous man, who always thought of others in front of himself. He is greatly missed.

I have copied this from a shoot Richard organises in memory of his dad.

Sorry forgot to put it's the Brainstrust.

'>
brainstrust-new-logo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This day is open to everyone.
Not limited for any reason
Richard and Tanya are great to the brand and happy to put on this day so the more the merrier.

The Bruce Faulds memorial shoot for the Brains Trust at Owls lodge was held on Saturday, 80 bird sporting layout,with a CG stand there in attendance.

The day raised over £5000 pounds.

Back