Centre of Excellence & Sport Science

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert the sweeping statements came from Mr Lovell.

There is no rush to respond. We are all patient on here.

Cockerels have nothing to do with it.

Calling people jealous or saying that people who do not make the top 'dis' others......is not exactly friendly.

It is obvious that Mr Lovell is supporting Phil....his daughter is on the project.

It s also obvious that others on here....like me for instance.....have supported Phil.......on many posts.... (Some before even you came along :smile: ).

Phil always speaks for himself.

As far as I can see....no one is screaming....as you say.

Clayclouter.......Darkside........were you screaming????

Me? Clayclouter asked a question, all I did was highlight that Phil had answered Clayclouter's question in his opening post...I didn't even make comment!!! More of a whisper really...

Perhaps Robert you ought to read the comments posted in context rather than putting your own slant on them,  I did not "Scream" anything I merely asked for clarification on Phi's post ers thats allwhich I recognised said All Shooters I just wanted to know did he mean all elite shooters.  THATS ALL!! now thats screaming!!

Sorry guys I wasn't meaning to be critical when I said screaming - it was just that they were pretty quick seeking free and asking if for all shooters.  My main point was Nicola having a go or rather three goes at the other guy who posted who was supportive of Phil but was upset about something which was unclear.

I was not having a go Robert. I was replying to a post which stated some unusual thing ....defensive when no need to be.....then 'you' ramped it up to a problem that it was not. The 3 replies from me in a row were as I was investigating and added when more known. Simples.

Also if you or the other poster think that I am looking for anything free......you must be crazy .... L. O. L.

I can assure you Robert .....I do not need or ask for anything free.....but some of those I help ....need something free....as I have stated many times before.

I think people should have a bigger heart when posting on here. Clayclouter simply asked a question and so did I. There was no need for the 'extra unessesary comments' in the post by Mr Lovell....I know he is relatively new on here....but he should know that everyone is for a great idea like this....and not suggest otherwise.

Nicola, I do apologise didn't mean to come across as aggressive and looking back I could have worded my post better, i'll try harder in the future. I am totally supportive of Phil and the other coaches that give their time and advice for free and as you've noticed my daughter is under his tuition. All I was trying to highlight was that generally centres of sporting excellence are there for those that can aspire to the top levels and usually involve a number of trials/levels of competence in order to gain a place in them, so at source they are open to all but not to those who cannot reach the required level.

The reference I made to those that 'diss anything set up to help those with talent' was for the people who continually tell those who are being given the support that they are lucky when they have usually earned what they have achieved through hard work and dedication.

Robert I agree with your last statement.

No need to apologise Al111966 we are all trying to do the same thing which is why I give a lot of free time to promising youngsters.

I think it is a great thing that Phil is trying to do. For years on Cpsa board I kept stressing that the Academy should be more than just a teacher training org. It should have discipline courses to train the youngsters of the future. Unfortunately no one would run with it. So I wish all the best for what Phil is trying to achieve.

Back