Castellani UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They closed their Facebook page as a results of ALL the complaints that were being posted by dissatisfied customers.

this is from there Facebook account

true professional's

Castellani UK will be closed from 4th August and re open on Monday 15th
If any orders are still waiting then all orders will go on back order until we re open on 15th
Please feel free to email and phone as normal but all new orders and pending orders will be fulfilled once we re open
The factory in Italy are also shut for the month of August

Ordered a skeet vest beginning of August no mention of being closed for 2weeks and then another 2 weeks after  that.I told them I needed it to go to Scotland  with me on the 23 a August I have rang the number they gave a dozen times just to get a answer machine left messages emails no reply.till late yestarday telling me I would not have my vest till end of month or I can have my money back  because castellani Italy were on hols for a month they must have known that before yesterday so why the hell didn't they tell me that 3weeks ago so I could have looked for another option,now I'm stuffed were do I order a replacement  vest to get to me by Monday .the more I look the more horror story's I hear .I know people are going to defend them but there's no excuse for treating customers so badly .they New they were taking a 2 week break and there supplier was closed for 4weeks yet they still took my order and money and said nothing. they had plenty of opportunity to ring me I gave my number several times and that I needed it for next week .

Finally got a refund on Thursday after they promised I would have it on the Monday,as you say Postie the more you read about them the more horror stories come to light,

I wont be shooting Priory Shooting ground or buying from them in the future,hopefully someone with a lot more business sense will take over from them.

Wish i had seen this tread.

I made an on-line order, (Vest) they took my money.

They then told me by E-Mail they cannot supply the item, and offered me  a size that does not fit or an immediate refund.

Two weeks now waiting for the refund..

I pestered them with e-mails.

Eventually - Received an E-Mail from Aaron, no apology, just fobbed me of with 'we have sent you a refund'...

Still no refund received.

Appalling company, appalling business ethics, applying customer service...

This will be one for my Credit Card company to reclaim..

There is some good news however!

castellani uk has now been relocated and taken over by FMJ gun shop near Rugby. 

Very helpful guys, and they can now supply all the normal castellani stuff with a much better turnaround and delivery time. 

They can only chase through orders made through them however. They are experiencing a lot of people who had previous orders dealt with Aaron, but they can't help with those, as they are now a separate entity and have had to draw a line on the sand due to the amount of outstanding issues/debts from the previous owners. 

I just purchased a cartridge pouch from them, took my money instantly, after a week of nothing I contacted them to be told the order had been processed the day after I had done it and I should of received it, then to be told she will look in to the order and send me another!! Hmmm bit weird! Anyway a few days later I contacted again asking for my money back as I was getting rather agitated, no reply then low and behold a parcel turns up only to open it and find its not the colour I ordered!!! Can't be bothered to contact them again about it, something desperately needs sorting somewhere with the company!!

go with "charge back" option for your credit card.

This will hit them hard and you will get you money sooner then later :)

This had worked miracles with car rentals - they really dont want to deal with unhappy visa/mastercard/etc.

I have just ordered a new Castellani jacket on Monday the 14th November just had an e-mail it will be with me tomorrow the 16th it,s coming from FMJ i believe so nothing wrong with their service.

Thaye have a guy who I believe is just dealing with the online side and he gets stuff sorted and sent pretty quickly 

Rang up a couple of days ago as i have lost a screw from some glasses and he said he would ring me back...nothing yet.

Ordered some gloves yesterday and they are marked as dispatched already.

Hope its not just a case of being motivated to sell you stuff but no back up....time will tell.

I popped in last Saturday and it's an impressive setup they have there. Seems like a great group of people working there and they have invested a lot in the Castellani brand so I would image they are set to make it work! 

Just a shame that someone had bought up all their cheap cartridges at the 'pre price rise' prices.

They sell shed loads of cartridges to be fair. I have been in there when people are buying 10k plus. so not surprised the old stock has all gone. 

Rang up a couple of days ago as i have lost a screw from some glasses and he said he would ring me back...nothing yet.

Ordered some gloves yesterday and they are marked as dispatched already.

Hope its not just a case of being motivated to sell you stuff but no back up....time will tell.
Spoke to one of the guys earlier and he is going to check it tomorrow as it wasn't him who dealt with the call.

Back