Ordering direct from castellani

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicko

Has anyone ordered anything direct from castellani via their website? If so what was the service like?

I ordered a skeet vest 11 days ago and apart from receiving the usual email on completion of the checkout and the money going out of the bank I have not heard a thing.  I have emailed them twice asking for an estimated despatch date and not had a reply to either.  Getting slightly concerned. 

Should be fine - take in account they are celebrating Liberation day on April the 25th and International workers day on May the 1st - all ending in a week or so off - bit like small "Feragostto" when in first 3 weeks of August all Italy seize to exist.

Should be fine - take in account they are celebrating Liberation day on April the 25th and International workers day on May the 1st - all ending in a week or so off - bit like small "Feragostto" when in first 3 weeks of August all Italy seize to exist.
Thank you Freeshot, that makes sense and has put my mind at rest.  Thanks again.  

You'll be fine 

Some stuff takes longer. Especially when the season is in full flow and they are out and about selling direct. 

I have an order in production  been a while.

I mailed to check all was ok and they mailed straight back no panic. 

you should have ordered from Aaron heading and his father, there service is excellent apparently.

I have heard a few "horror stories" from friends that have ordered through UK castellani. Usually waiting months, not weeks, for items they have purchased!

i have also heard from friends that ordering from Italy direct is vastly more efficient! 

I have been thinking about getting a London vest now for a while, which is why I've been asking around before I decide who to order through.

To be honest, that, and not knowing what size to order without trying one on, I might just end up buying a musto instead!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 3 weeks ago nothing has arrived. 1 E mail assuring delivery Monday just gone ,still nothing.

Will not bother again ill go to a shop the old fashion way. .

Ordered 3 weeks ago nothing has arrived. 1 E mail assuring delivery Monday just gone ,still nothing.

Will not bother again ill go to a shop the old fashion way. .
Gaz, was it from Aaron or from Italy?

Back