Cartridge choice

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamebore  Super Gems if you can get to Mid Wales Shooting ground.

White gold without the diamond shot and around £200/1000. 
I've heard a lot of people say this but when I cut open a white gold and a super gem I found differences in the wad, powder, primer and shot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard a lot of people say this but when I cut open a white gold and a super gem I found differences in the wad, powder, primer and shot. 
SuperGems work well enough but can be very dirty in some guns - mine for example. If I've been using them I'll always switch to something else for the last stand just to blow the black residue out of the barrels.

From what I've shot I would try:

Below £200 per 1000

Fiocchi TT One

Rio Target Load

Around £220-230 per 100

Fiocchi FBlacks - I know not everyone is a fan, but I like these, especially for G/O and longer range stuff

Gamebore Evo

Last edited by a moderator:
I went into the gun shop at AGL today as after some Express Power Golds. They wanted £240 / 1000 for plastics which is £14 more than JC sell them for. Seemed a bit confused when I said thats steep, I’ll leave it thanks 🤔

I went into the gun shop at AGL today as after some Express Power Golds. They wanted £240 / 1000 for plastics which is £14 more than JC sell them for. Seemed a bit confused when I said thats steep, I’ll leave it thanks 🤔
Maybe they were confused cos you said it twice  ?

Longridge did have some super gems also. 

Sorry don't know price. 

Jasper
Cracking cartridge at the price too !

Back