Cammo for Clays.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's alright for you bloody lot..... I'm with the bugger on Saturday! Jeez.... Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Phil......just make sure he's taken his medication before he picks up a gun, keep him away from anyone who is of a sensitive disposition, don't whatever you do let him near any single malt. If you think he has gone over or under on the medication or the single malt, take his guns away,lock him in his caravan and call a doctor fast! If you can't get a doctor, just call a vet, apparently vets are allowed to treat humans in an emergency situation. Oh......and don't let him recite any of his lists, because just as sure as god made little green apples, someone within earshot will be offended!! Other than that have a good time!!! :scenic:

Very good Les!

I will take that all on board. He's in my squad with Brian Clegg, my cousin and another non offendable so we should be alright.

Where's that wood.....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Ah yes up north!! As in any place north of the M4!!!
Blimey Les! Above the M4 is just frozen wasteland apparently, Polar Bears and everything! Wouldn't go that far up if you paid me!  :sarcastic:

we were always told that "North" was anything above Watford Gap!
Urban Myth spread around by "Northern" people to make them seem closer to contact with civilisation I'm afraid!   :sarcastic:

we were always told that "North" was anything above Watford Gap!

Urban Myth spread around by "Northern" people to make them seem closer to contact with civilisation I'm afraid!   :sarcastic:
Aaah well. Another theory dashed :(

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I reckon the M62 is far enough sarf, thankyou very much.

If I could skip the Lancaster - Maidstone bit and just go straight to Kent all would be well  :biggrin:  though the bit of coast between Folkestone and Dungeness could be lopped of and dumped somewhere round merseyside, where it would blend in perfectly. Damned shame because the Romney Marsh/Dymchurch area used to be an absolutely wondrous place :cry:

We were at sandsides (or summat) near Dalbeaty (spelling) a few weeks ago, ruddy ell how far does the sea go out up there mate ???

I'm not far from you IPS and it goes out bloody miles, but a lot of peeps get caught out when the tide come back in and keep the inshore life-boat busy. Sounds like Sandyhills/Southwick.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the one mate Sandyhills. lovely walk along coast path and back along beach at low tide past some caves and stuff, very nice but a bit like a desert (dessert maybe I don't know and don't really care at this stage)

Spent a lot of my early childhood visiting my grandparents in Dymchurch in the 60s, was horrified when I visited it again in my late teens and saw what they'd done to the area, avoid it now. What was gran's orchard now has 4 bungalows on it apparently, and my great grandparents house is now flats and their beautiful gardens have been built over.

That's the one mate Sandyhills. lovely walk along coast path and back along beach at low tide past some caves and stuff, very nice but a bit like a desert (dessert maybe I don't know and don't really care at this stage)
Straw baler at Thornhill on Sunday or 50 bird sporting & or 100 bird DTL at Auldgirth. Give us a shout if you're interested I can lend you a 525

Back