Cammo for Clays.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My God Les you look great and much younger looking than I remember

Here's a picture of me in my latest camo gear!!!!!

post-951-0-54680300-1406724634.jpg

Attachments

• imagesCAQAY92D.jpg
    imagesCAQAY92D.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
Here's a picture of me in my latest camo gear!!!!!
Put on a bit of weight then Les? In all your other pictures you look quite slim. There you are as fat as a tree!  :sarcastic: And you thought I wouldn't spot you??

(No offense intended to trees!).   :fie:

Put on a bit of weight then Les? In all your other pictures you look quite slim. There you are as fat as a tree!  :sarcastic: And you thought I wouldn't spot you??

No that's not me, I'm the other one Mike!!! :haha:

Anyway Mike, I'm starting to like this camo stuff..........I wouldn't mind being the same squad as these...............

post-951-0-48177800-1406727774.jpg

Attachments

• imagesCAIP2KFG.jpg
    imagesCAIP2KFG.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Here I am on my way home!!!!

post-951-0-18109800-1406728452.jpg

Attachments

• sniper.jpg
    sniper.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Anyway Mike, I'm starting to like this camo stuff..........I wouldn't mind being the same squad as these...............
Well at least they are holding them at the right end........Doh

No that's not me, I'm the other one Mike!!! :haha:
Ah! The Sapling. Hard to tell the wood from the trees?

Shoot Sporting Les. It's always like that where I go!! Why do you think I only shoot sporting??

Here I am on my way home!!!!
I think I saw you last time I crossed the border, just after closing time. Pedalling up that hill you looked totally bushed!  :sarcastic:

Go on the Royal Berkshire SG website. Add for their registered shoot. You can't even wear flip flops and cut down shorts there. What ever is the sport coming too.

S' bloody good that stuff. Is that the new JP range? Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
It's a secret Phil, can't say a word.........they are worried that ips may try to buy them out and shut 'em down!!!

Go on the Royal Berkshire SG website. Add for their registered shoot. You can't even wear flip flops and cut down shorts there. What ever is the sport coming too.
Well I can admit to having shot in cut down jeans and flip flops years ago. Biggest problem is the circular black marks on one's foot after the shoot!!!

OK I've had my spies out, ips is indeed on his way to Wales this afternoon, but..........NOT on business, he's trying out his new caravan and camo gear.

post-951-0-00152900-1406732502.jpg

Attachments

• imagesCA1KSJEQ.jpg
    imagesCA1KSJEQ.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 0
OK I've had my spies out, ips is indeed on his way to Wales this afternoon, but..........NOT on business, he's trying out his new caravan and camo gear.
Beretta - Check!  Weight too far forward (Trap Shooter) - Check! Caravan - Check! No Wellies standing in a field  - Check!

Yes, That's him!!    :sarcastic:

Good job he's not here reading this. Hopefully it will be deleted by the time he gets back?????  Please????  :prankster:

Phil, that quad bike is his ride-on lawnmower I suspect. Never leaves home without it.

He's never mentioned the quad bike though
He's probably taking it to the spray shop on the way home......to get it painted in camo!!!!  Wait till he gets back and sees all this stuff, he's going to go bloody mad......anyway it serves him right for buggering off on a jolly when the rest of us are stuck in an office!!! :laugh:

Ian tried to sell me his old mower, he said it works a treat, but its not maroon so I decided against it.....................

post-951-0-55736900-1406733503.jpg

Attachments

• mower.jpg
    mower.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
It's alright for you bloody lot.....

I'm with the bugger on Saturday! Jeez....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Back