Brett Winstanley

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotshot100

Purely out of interest does any one know why Brett has been banned by the CPSA.

This is not speculation as it clearly states on their website that he was banned in June 2013.

Strange that I have heard no mention of it in the shooting media or on the forum.

I don't know the chap but thought it was before that?
According to the CPSA's website it was 1/6/2013. Maybe it happened before that but gets updated every time the new classes get put on there.

I'm pretty confident that his ban ceases very soon, as (as I understand it) it was a year-long ban which he copped last year - it must be if he's shooting in the The Gamebore Gold Cup at Westfield Shooting Ground on 26th Sept, as he's slated to do.

As to why he got banned, I'd only be adding to speculation, so can't help.

I'm pretty confident that his ban ceases very soon, as (as I understand it) it was a year-long ban which he copped last year - it must be if he's shooting in the The Gamebore Gold Cup at Westfield Shooting Ground on 26th Sept, as he's slated to do.

As to why he got banned, I'd only be adding to speculation, so can't help.
The note on the CPSA website in the classification section must update at the same time as the new classifications are activated.

Seems odd that no one down South mentioned it until yesterday. Obviously the bush telegraph must have been down when this all kicked off. :haha: :haha:

Yeah - sorry guys - locking this.

Feel free to discuss by mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back