Breaking news, Les to shoot blue auto in sporting ! for charity

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les old chap, no pressure BUT I recently lent my auto to a young lady who, after a few minutes instruction from her Dad on how to load the gun,  promptly shot a 25 straight at English skeet !

Robert, This should give you all the info required on location, beaufiful area of the country, why not make a weekend of it ? Stay in West Bay not far away and have some fun by the seaside, you might just bump into the man him self, Quaterdeck mostly, lovely pint and rooms I believe.

We could make it a get together if anyone is interested ??

http://www.durbeyfield.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/purbeckss?fref=nf

http://www.purbeckshootingschool.com

https://www.bingle.co.uk/maps/place/Purbeck+Shooting+School,+Puddletown+Road,+Wareham,+Dorset+BH20+7NG,+United+Kingdom/@50.7129475,-2.2161131,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4873aa26cdeefe35:0x9b1cf5761151502c?hl=en

:fie:  You won't want beer! you will want a box of kleenex when you finish shooting and maybe a couple of whiskeys to get your head back on straight? Its hard work being a "Hedge Monkey"!  :crazy:  

Why no PayPal?

It makes life so easy!

Will try again tomorrow with a credit card!

Trust Les to make it so hard! Smilie!
Ok ! Paypal, education. 

When I looked at setting this up I looked at various companies, giving priority to the ones that get the most money to the chosen charity, in this case Cancer Research.

This is 2nd on the list as the top rated one I looked at did not support the chosen charity.

So unfortunately no Paypal. Think about this though

each transaction under £1500 will incur a charge of 20p and 3.4 %, unacceptable in this scenario I thought ! (thats 54p per £10 donation) just on Paypal !

Any how lets keep it ticking over, we are over half way now !

Les, 

I have a pledge of £50 if you wear 1 welly and nothing on the other foot except a sock !

Pledge is from a our treasurer Rr Tony Read, if this is not the case then he will stick to £10.

So thoughts please and other pledges if inappropriate

Les, 

I have a pledge of £50 if you wear 1 welly and nothing on the other foot except a sock !

Pledge is from a our treasurer Rr Tony Read, if this is not the case then he will stick to £10.

So thoughts please and other pledges if inappropriate
I know why he said that!

A night in West Bay on the lash. Bet there's some weird goings on down there with most the community having 11 toes !!! 

Well done to those's that have donated, Were get a date sorted as soon as we hit the target.

Video and pics will be taken and were post here asap. :haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Ok ! Paypal, education. 

When I looked at setting this up I looked at various companies, giving priority to the ones that get the most money to the chosen charity, in this case Cancer Research.

This is 2nd on the list as the top rated one I looked at did not support the chosen charity.

So unfortunately no Paypal. Think about this though

each transaction under £1500 will incur a charge of 20p and 3.4 %, unacceptable in this scenario I thought ! (thats 54p per £10 donation) just on Paypal !

Any how lets keep it ticking over, we are over half way now !
I was being selfish in only considering the ease for the donor not the amount to be received by the charity!

No problem Robert, thought I would put a bit of detail in, as a lot of folk are not aware of how these charges can add up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks as though I'm shooting in one welly and one sock now!

If that's all, I think that might just keep Emma happy and qualify as naked.

All depends on how you wear the sock though??  :haha:
No Mike, I shall be fully clothed, there's enough funny people down here as it is!   :spiteful:  Who's Emma? 

Nearly there well done everyone. Date to arranged end of month i reckon. Keep you all informed :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:  .

Back