Breaking news, Les to shoot blue auto in sporting ! for charity

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds complicated mate but will have a bash.

Ok

More breaking news,

looks like we might have the "Auto DTL Squad" kicked back into life, if you remember this seemed to cause the premeture closure of Southern Counties a couple of months back and therefore never had its inaugral shoot.

So we are expecting to run the same day as the "Les does sporting shoot" will work out the date in the next few days,

The pots looking good £130 in £170 to go

Do I have to do summat to reg me tenner ?
Never mind the tenner; you're shooting it as well. Winner gets.. Err.. Some kudos. 3 ex 100 should take it. And as the top poster on this forum (in the new modern era) you need to take these things seriously!

Do I have to do summat to reg me tenner ?

Never mind the tenner; you're shooting it as well. Winner gets.. Err.. Some kudos. 3 ex 100 should take it. And as the top poster on this forum (in the new modern era) you need to take these things seriously!
You forget Will, Ian has experience of the ways of the hedge monkey which would make him favourite to win. We need a handicap system - I know, Ian can use a semi auto too

Oh, and yes of course I'll be taking the pee, I may even take a couple of spare autos in case of "Oh dear it doesn't work any more I'll have to stop".

Naturally I will lend him my magnetic-pick-up-the-empties thingy, too. That may be worth seeing.

My tenner is in...

I would gladly pay a tenner. But Purpeckerr is not muddy enough. He needs to suffer a bit like we have to. May be make him stand in a bucket of cow sh*t with his fish net stockings and stilletoes on.

I would gladly pay a tenner. But Purpeckerr is not muddy enough. He needs to suffer a bit like we have to. May be make him stand in a bucket of cow sh*t with his fish net stockings and stilletoes on.
Just get yer money in man/bird

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, running out of momentum here, Les is not as popular as I thought, pmsl

Stuck on £140

Looking for inspiration !

I have tried for 2 days to put my 10 quid in but it will not let me. I have clicked on the link, filled in all the boxes and then clicked 'NEXT' but Windows thing then blocks any further progress. All assistance would be appreciated. Thanks,  W.

Why no PayPal?

It makes life so easy!

Will try again tomorrow with a credit card!

Trust Les to make it so hard! Smilie!

I for one do not consider naked les to be high on my list of requirements :)

I'm definitely in . . . . but expect a full report (from Les himself) and lots of pics/vids to enjoy . . . . . over and over again !!!

Back