Big ribs on shotguns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's bad news on the Euro. 1.28 last week. There supposed to be going up.

Nice to see your in touch with your masculine side.

Lets hope you don't get any screaming kids dribbling over the seat.

Still you can always take your ear plugs.

Don't forget your Pull mag and get your pic took for the where do I read mine pic.

Sorry Guys, but back to thread.

Anyone using a high rib may be interested to know that next week, Aldi are offering 'spare ribs' at a good price.

You better post some pics of this Ian !!!!! As for the walk in shower, down this way we call it a garden mate!  :haha:
Some pics, sunrise from apartment balcony, view from balcony, some reprobate in some cheapo nasty clobber.

post-826-0-24300800-1412332069.jpg

post-826-0-94501700-1412332120.jpg

post-826-0-94266100-1412332177.jpg

Attachments

• 108.JPG
    108.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 120.JPG
    120.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
Ian,

Where abouts in Devon are you?
They wouldn't let him into Devon dressed like that. There's a dress code you see. He's missing a smock, strings on his trouser legs to stop the rats running up and one of those floppy felt hats with straw in it.

Also I believe cider might be on one of his lists so he would not fit in at all. :)

Robert

i had a very bad night on snake bite 32yrs ago i think it was an allergic reaction after the 6th one, never been able to touch it since. Strangely i had similar reaction to the 1st Mrs nut case.

Newton Abbot's most profitable licensed premises is a cider bar and it only sells cider and british wines.  He used to refuse to sell pints to ladies on the basis that they couldn't take it but eventually got taken to court for discrimination and had to give in.  In my student accountant days the articled clerks in the town used to meet for a few pints each lunch time and still do an afternoon's work.  Drinking at lunch time is like taking a sleeping pill nowadays!

Robert agreed, I have never been able to drink in the daytime, although a wee dram at the airport has become a must do.

Latest posts

Back