Big ribs on shotguns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a skirt??
Ask IPS he's been giving advice to new lady shooters (Carol East Midlands).

He implied trap shooters are a cut above their scruffy, poorly, dressed-sporting counterparts.

By wearing woman's cloths. See the post!

Wonko if I speelt skirt wrong I had a bad day Sat.

Still I'm off shooting so see you lot about 5 ish.

Flamin eck, understated indeed. I don't see the point really if your going to have a high rib at least make it big enough to make a difference not a little poxy thing like that.

Ask IPS he's been giving advice to new lady shooters (Carol East Midlands).

He implied trap shooters are a cut above their scruffy, poorly, dressed-sporting counterparts.

By wearing woman's cloths. See the post!
Ian is such a fashionista!!!!  He doesn't come down to Southern Counties that often because there are so many of us denim wearing hillbillies about the place !  He doesn't seem to understand that down this way we are poor folk, we can't afford all that fancy clobber, we mostly get our clothers from charity shops and Mole Valley Farm Supplies!!! Ian pays us a visit about once a year to show off his fancy clothes and that highly engraved shooting iron of his, he sometimes brings his mobile gin palace with him, other than that he stays in a posh hotel a few miles from SC. Talk about the north/south divide!!!!!!! :laugh:

Gun slips are for sporters.....trappies don't need them :wink:
Eeerr, well sometimes we do! But usually only if it's a bit wet or looks like it might rain. If it's like that I use a slip when walking to the layout, but if it's really bad weather I don't even shoot!!!!  :spiteful:

Les

Says the man with a posh gaff on the south coast, a fancy motor and a ridiculously expensive gun :)

PS

one more sleep and this time tomorrow mrs ips and I will be sipping G&T on our balcony overlooking the bay of villefranche sur mer. Mrs ips booked it for my 50th birthday pressie (was in july but mrs ips isn't stupid enough to book a hols in the competition season) proper posh apartment in the old town, walk in shower room massive kitchen, two balconys, a view of the bay from the bed, all mod cons and proper modern but classy décor. have to admit though that its the walk in shower room that I am most looking fwd too ;)

post-826-0-85533600-1411389802.jpg

this will be my view tomorrow.

Attachments

• villefranche.jpg
    villefranche.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
Les

Says the man with a posh gaff on the south coast, a fancy motor and a ridiculously expensive gun :)

PS

one more sleep and this time tomorrow mrs ips and I will be sipping G&T on our balcony overlooking the bay of villefranche sur mer. Mrs ips booked it for my 50th birthday pressie (was in july but mrs ips isn't stupid enough to book a hols in the competition season) proper posh apartment in the old town, walk in shower room massive kitchen, two balconys, a view of the bay from the bed, all mod cons and proper modern but classy décor. have to admit though that its the walk in shower room that I am most looking fwd too ;)
You better post some pics of this Ian !!!!! As for the walk in shower, down this way we call it a garden mate!  :haha:

Mrs ips washed two pairs of Boss and two pairs of Armani briefs the other day ready for me hols, all four of em are black but with a white band at the top, these white bands are now pink as the silly mare washed em with a pair of her(new)red trousers. Grrr

Mrs ips washed two pairs of Boss and two pairs of Armani briefs the other day ready for me hols, all four of em are black but with a white band at the top, these white bands are now pink as the silly mare washed em with a pair of her(new)red trousers. Grrr
Oh well Ian, time to buy some new ones mate!!!!!

Eeerr, well sometimes we do! But usually only if it's a bit wet or looks like it might rain. If it's like that I use a slip when walking to the layout, but if it's really bad weather I don't even shoot!!!! :spiteful:
agreed, i use one if its raining just to keep it dry until i get to the layout also take it to store it in on the rack if its my turn to do the reffing mallarkey in case some numpty catches it.

Other than that its an over the shoulder job.

So Ian they now match the rest of your outfits.

Well now me old mate you are actually spot on and if i could be bothered to go upstart i would take a pic of my travelling on a plane to France outfit. Its a very nice linen jacket a sort of pale stripey Henley regata job with pink T shirt under and a matching pink silk handkerchief in breast pocket. Some light tan chinos and of course my now black and pink undies. So yes they do indeed now match :)

Ps

got me euros today 1.15 i think it was, very poor.

Latest posts

Back