Best performing 28g Fibre cartridge?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shoot either Express Super Comp 7.5's or World Cup 6.5s both fibre. World cup are absolutely awesome but quite heavy on the shoulder. If your not a fan of recoil I'd stick to Super Comp, very smooth cartridge 

Gamebore Black gold is the ultimate fibre shell.........hard hitting and fast ! .....there is no better

do you know if they allow PVA wads?
PolyVinylAcetate ? Do dey do dem den?

Right....so Hull or possibly, Black Gold then.

Now...for those that have shot it before...do we need some 6.5 for longer range stuff too?

Do they have side events that are worth shooting if you are a mortal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the gun I haven't found any fibre wad I'd be happy shooting. They don't like 3inch chambers and over bored barrels.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Depends on the gun I haven't found any fibre wad I'd be happy shooting. They don't like 3inch chambers and over bored barrels.

Sexed up dossiers are nothing without pictures.  :lol:
here is a pic of PRO FIBRE through Mk70 Teague 3/8 at 20m (348 pellets) on the left and Teague 5/8 at 40m (204 pellets inside 30" and 303 on paper) on the right side - hope it comes handy

2016-03-08 17.29.06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What length chambers on mk70

here is a pic of PRO FIBRE through Mk70 Teague 3/8 at 20m (348 pellets) on the left and Teague 5/8 at 40m (204 pellets inside 30" and 303 on paper) on the right side - hope it comes handy

View attachment 5552
The one on the right looks useful but I wouldn't be thrilled with the left one even from a plastic wad, looks kinda like the shot yawed. 

Peculiar then having a fibre wad shoot as most new Berretata's are 11 bore. 
I'd agree with you i have a dt11 and it don't like fibres tried 4 different types. all I can get locally, and all were much the same lack of recoil and weak breaks even close stuff. If you have ever shot sud-sonics that's how they feel. Imo over bored is over rated, and why manufacturers keep making competition gun with 3inch chambers is beyond me

Latest posts

Back